1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
What gets me is, how has this come to the point where these douch bags act like this ????? Cause they ain’t had the shiz stomped outta their arses when they were growing up!!! When I was a kid, if someone that knew my dad saw me doin something bad, they’d kick my ass, then they’d tell him & he’d kick my ass ...... twice, once for him & once cause someone else had to do it!! Theses jackwads that block roads & trash peoples cars & properties need plowed through by large trucks with plows, then the ones they arrest should have to clean the guts off those trucks & get em all shiny for the next wave! 😆 aaahhhhhh I can dream can’t I?

·
Super Moderator
27,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^^Exactly^^^^ Growing up, I was more afraid of my dad finding out what I did than the police finding out. Pops didn’t play that [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For me, it was being judged by my Mom. She's still a wonderful lady but even throughout Highschool, I would do anything to not get on her schiznit list, or at least not get caught! However, my two younger siblings never seemed to figure that out. Mom would make them pick out the switch to whack the back of their legs with, which she only had to do with me once when I was about 3-4 years old.

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
What gets me is, how has this come to the point where these douch bags act like this ????? Cause they ain’t had the shiz stomped outta their arses when they were growing up!!! When I was a kid, if someone that knew my dad saw me doin something bad, they’d kick my ass, then they’d tell him & he’d kick my ass ...... twice, once for him & once cause someone else had to do it!! Theses jackwads that block roads & trash peoples cars & properties need plowed through by large trucks with plows, then the ones they arrest should have to clean the guts off those trucks & get em all shiny for the next wave! 😆 aaahhhhhh I can dream can’t I?
Everyone knew everyone where I grew up, and it was (obviously) in the south; so you had better be polite and obey all the adults, or there’d be a serious ass-whooping waiting for you when you got home.

There’re a lot worse ways to be raised, and the unbelievable crap that’s been going on for quite a few years now is obvious proof of that...

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Spare the rod spoil the child, I was raised under what would be abuse today and" no criminal here". I think telling people how to raise there children is wrong . Except under real abuse which is not go get a switch little joey. IMHO. For the record I'm backing the police if BLM come's to visit the cows and horses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts