Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Wow, sometimes the British coverage is a lot more accurate than ours. Thanks for posting. The guy was a dumkoph for driving up there but, when he fired, the guy was trying to drag him out of the car.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Justifiable self-defense, IMO.

But, why did he get out of the car and walk through the crowd?? Maybe he was looking for a police officer?

·
Registered
20,253 Posts
i dont know why any of you are waiting for a hole in the window...by then it will probably be too late...you dont have the opportunity to wait across the room or in another...the breach may end up injuring you to the point you are defenseless or greatly hindered...they broke the law when they poised a threat...if i have time i am already on the line with 911 on speaker...and they will get a very descriptive play by play...with an accompanying video support...

if theres room, my vehicle will be the weapon of choice...if not, i will be the one making the holes...period...nobody will gain direct access to myself or a passenger in my vehicle before they know in no uncertain terms that they made a bad decision...

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I was amazed, but not surprised, when the reporter in the first video referred to the guy who assaulted the driver, tried to drag him out of the car, and was shot for his efforts as the 'victim'.

Typical

·
Registered
20,253 Posts
"oh my God, he has a gun."...they scatter like roaches...funny...nobody shrugs when a gang of thugs attack a vehicle and threaten the opccupants....but a gun brings cries of an unfair advantage...the kid who got shot was pretty fortunate...i cant imagine any less than a series of three into anyone who actually has a hand on me...

Reactions: brownie

·
Registered
756 Posts
But, why did he get out of the car and walk through the crowd?? Maybe he was looking for a police officer?
No idea. I wondered the same thing. But what gets me is the fact that all the news outlets are trimming the video and not showing the idiot that got shot trying to yank the guy out of the car! And then everyone is saying that the guy brought it on himself for driving there etc... Holy crap! What is the world coming to!

We had an idiot take a ride on a car hood the other day in Pensacola. Took a ride all the way across a 3 mile bridge! All because as the idiots were joining hands to block the road, a driver tried to get through and not be blocked by the idiots. Then the guy jumped in front of the car and then on the hood! Went for a ride!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
It’ll be interesting to find more details. It’s unclear to me whether his driver’s window was rolled down or broken out. B&B made an astute observation, they sure did scatter when he got out with a gun.

·
Super Moderator
26,332 Posts
Breach and get shot, simple as that. If they die, so be it. If they don't, valuable lesson learned [ we hope ]
Quite right, sir!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Please be careful what you post on the internet, it stays as evidence for ever !
Your words could come back to haunt you if you shoot some worthless piece of crap and the lawyers subpoena your computer.
I have walked a similar path, and that's what the attorneys tried to do...

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
No idea. I wondered the same thing. But what gets me is the fact that all the news outlets are trimming the video and not showing the idiot that got shot trying to yank the guy out of the car! And then everyone is saying that the guy brought it on himself for driving there etc... Holy crap! What is the world coming to!

We had an idiot take a ride on a car hood the other day in Pensacola. Took a ride all the way across a 3 mile bridge! All because as the idiots were joining hands to block the road, a driver tried to get through and not be blocked by the idiots. Then the guy jumped in front of the car and then on the hood! Went for a ride!
I would have turned on the windshield wiper blades and squirter.

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
So here's a question I think deserves some forethought.

What's the first thing one does [ prepares for ] when they find themselves stuck in a situation where people are trying to break into vehicles and dragging people out of vehicles while not being able to get to hell out of dodge while armed?

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Shift into 4wd low range?

Put Starfleet Phasers on stun?
If you ever stun anyone with your phaser or run anyone over with your car... well.... goldmine for the prosecutor! ;) :LOL:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I just don’t get it when You see people stop their car in the middle of such target rich environments & give up. Are you Feeling n kidding me??

·
Registered
20,253 Posts
the twist now is that the driver was intending to run into the crowd and the man who reached into the car was trying to stop when he got shot...so the "victim" is a hero and the driver was charged with assault after he "surrendered himself to police"

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
the twist now is that the driver was intending to run into the crowd and the man who reached into the car was trying to stop when he got shot...so the "victim" is a hero and the driver was charged with assault after he "surrendered himself to police"

Hmmm... it's impossible for a bystander ON HIS FEET to jump into a car that is "barreling" down the road. If the intent of the driver was to "run into the crowd" (vehicular assault), I think he'd be going so fast, it would be virtually impossible for a pedestrian to jump through the window and pull the driver out.

·
Registered
20,253 Posts
how else would it fit the media narrative?...

21 - 40 of 77 Posts