Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
James Carville, an Obama supporter, said the other day that if Obama is NOT elected then there will be rioting in the streets.

Should I take this as a threat ??

Here in Pensacola, we have had about 12 murders close by (within 5 miles) in the last year (by you know who) and 2 more shootings last week just about 2 miles from my house (2 dead - no wounded).

So, if I see a crowd of angry Obama supporters coming down my street making threats to me and my neighbors then what will the law do ??

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a similar thought

I thought of the same thing today except the other way around. What if Obama is elected and joyous street celebrations turn ugly? :eek:

·
Registered
55,261 Posts
So, if I see a crowd of angry Obama supporters coming down my street making threats to me and my neighbors then what will the law do ??

No one can answer that question until it happens.

If they are coming down the street, stay in your house, don't go outside. If you are outside, go in your house.

Brownie

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
i saw some chick today with an obama sign on the side of the road...

i yelled "OBAMA SUCKS!" and drove off... :rolf
Jakester,

You crack me up. I'm quite certain that if you were my son I would have taught you to say that "Obama inhales air at an extremely rapid rate." It sounds so much more poetic and would quite possibly impress your hearers.

MamaBear

·
Registered
192 Posts
A group of people, of any origin, display totally different characteristics than the same people as individuals. Any group of people on any street or in any public area are generally up to no good and represent a danger to society. This concept is responsible for most of our laws requiring permits for gatherings, etc. Individuals do not have the physical power to defend against a group. Simply retreat behind a defensive barrier.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
James Carville, an Obama supporter, said the other day that if Obama is NOT elected then there will be rioting in the streets.

I do, and I have a " sure cure" for sociopathic behavior ... a Federal Premium 230 grain Hydra Shok jacketed hollow point in .45 acp.

·
Registered
974 Posts

I've got 4 magazines of JHP .40 and about 150 rounds of target ammo. I'll sit inside my apartment where I can see both doors and watch TV.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Land of the FREE !!!!

Thank GOD we live in the land of the FREE - FLORIDA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we may defend our homes, our family, and our lives with LETHAL FORCE if need be.

Since I got my license to carry, I have lost some of th anxious feelings that I had about going out as this crap came to a head.

·
Registered
117 Posts
It's ok for two gay guys to hang an effigy of Palin, but two white KIDS tie a noose and they're in trouble. There IS a huge double standard out there. Go inside. If they come into your house, that's a different story.

·
653 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it till it happens, if it happens. The Obama suporters by the most part are not the rioting type. The ones that rioted when MLK was assasinated were mainly the youngsters. The youngsters now a days do not vote nor do they care who gets elected as long as they can hang with their gangs and sell their dope. I haven't heard anything from either Obama or McCain as to what they are going to do about the drug and gang problems in this country. Which I think most of our woes come from.

If our kids had no drugs or gangs they would stay in school and get an education. They would be able to get better jobs and not be on welfare, they wouldn't need health care because with better jobs come health benefits. They would have money to buy homes and take out loans, buy new cars and go on vacations. Our economy would blossom and the birds would sing while we all carry our weapons in the open knowing that we probably won't need it and sing Cumbaya while holding hands.

I think also that all kids when they reach their 18th birthday should be obligated to volunteer (play on words here) at least two or three years in the military before they are allowed to go to college or continue on. That would teach them some respect, discipline, how to dress and how to be a man and not a hoodlum. Also they would have an appreciation for guns and learn how to use them safely. Every time I see these young guys dressed like ganstas and acting like aholes I think of my son in Iraq and what he is going through so these idiots have the freedom to make our lives miserable and screw our nation up. If these guys think they are tough they should be given a M16 and sent to Iraq to fight someone that shoots back and see how many soil their pants.

What was this thread about again?

·
Registered
55,261 Posts
I think also that all kids when they reach their 18th birthday should be obligated to volunteer (play on words here) at least two or three years in the military before they are allowed to go to college or continue on. That would teach them some respect, discipline, how to dress and how to be a man and not a hoodlum.

Here here-------------:drinks

The best thing this country could do to solve a lot of problems is put the young men of this country to work:thumsup

Brownie

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
Funny you should mention that brownie i was just saying to my wife this evening that most young kids don't even know the meaning of Respect these days.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
As a taxpayer, I think we should send all the murderers, gangstas, dope dealers, and the like to war zones like Iraq Afghanistan. If they come back alive, well then they should be eligible for a "second chance." I do not agree with all of these knuckleheads going to prison, getting out and finding out how tough it is for the rest of us, and them committing more crimes to go back to prison for the 3 square meals a day and nothing else to worry about except "dropping the soap."

·
653 Posts
As a taxpayer, I think we should send all the murderers, gangstas, dope dealers, and the like to war zones like Iraq Afghanistan. If they come back alive, well then they should be eligible for a "second chance."
If they come back I think we should send them back again to make sure they didn't just get lucky.:ak

I do not agree with all of these knuckleheads going to prison, getting out and finding out how tough it is for the rest of us, and them committing more crimes to go back to prison for the 3 square meals a day and nothing else to worry about except "dropping the soap."
They go to prison and come out knowing more about crime from being with seasoned criminals. They come out stronger from exercising all day and eating their three meals a day. Then they are much more dangerous than when they went in.

Hey remember the dirty dozen. Why couldn't we put together a task force made up of all the harden criminals in the US. Don't give them guns till they get to the war zone of course. Send them to Afghanistan and tell them if they kill all the Taliban and Alquaida they can be pardoned. When they are done we tell them they are pardoned then just don't bring them back. Let the Pakistani worry about them.:thumbsdwn

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I really thought there would be widespread rioting, win or lose. I was pleasently surprised to have been wrong. I don't like him or trust him but he won without my support. He will be President. I hope I'm wrong about the way I percieve him as President and in the meantime I'll support him. He sure has his hands full!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts