Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Heres what i would do.

1st. I would keep an eye out for the one with the gun, since that is the main threat.
2nd. I would keep a second eye out for the other one just so i woulld know where he is at all times.
3rd. If the one with the gun made a threatening gesture toward me or my family, i would immediately drop him where he stood, no questions asked.:pistols
4th. After i took out the gunman, then i would turn around and give the other BG a look at my smoking barrell and order him to the ground, if he refused and made a move toward me, i would drop him.

Unless the BG's popped one off as soon as they came in, like in the ceiling to get everyones attention, then i would drop the gun holder as soon as i could get a shot. Once the gunholder goes down, the other BG should run off, if he doesn't and makes a move for the gun, he goes down then and there.

Just my 2 cents worth.

My job is not to talk the BG's out of comitting a crime, thats the PoPo's job.
my job is to protect myself and my family when and if i feel threatened...And thats what i'm gonna do!!!!!:thumsup

·
Registered
580 Posts
let me clarify a little, LOL

I may not have made that point very clear, but my plan is to always drop the one with the gun first, since he is the bigger threat.
If one has a gun, and one does not, once you drop the one WITH the gun, for some reason, the one without the gun is no longer quite as cocky as he was when his buddy had the gun:rolf

1 - 2 of 2 Posts