Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11,309 Posts
Just read an article about an early morning Dennys robbery. Two BGs walked in, brandished a firearm and robbed the register and patrons. It got me thinking:

Who would you take down first? The BG with the gun possibly further away or the BG w/o a gun who is wanting ur wallet, watch etc?
All you know at that point is that only one of them is visibly armed...from a purely tactical standpoint, it would be prudent to assume that they are both armed. Having said that, there are several variables that would need to be evaluated (and pretty quickly, I might add) such as angles of fire, the presence of and relative position of bystanders, availability of cover, etc.

What type of liability do you assume by protecting yourself at the expense of others being hit?
You are completely responsible for every bullet that leaves your barrel, so DON'T MISS!

The obvious media mentality is be passive and give them what they want.
F*** that. :D

How far do you let things go before you protect yourself?
Up to the point that I perceive myself or others as being in mortal danger.

Carrying a weapon has far more consequences than most realize.
Eye opening, isn't it?

·
Registered
11,309 Posts
How's this for a response?

When BG #2 demands my wallet, I'll loudly tell him to go f*** himself while I stick my gun in his face...if he doesn't immediately flee, BANG! One down. Then it's on to BG #1. And that will all take less time than it took you to read this.

FWIW, a somewhat similar scenario (2 BGs, only one actually armed) occurred at a Blockbuster store in Orange City back in '02. They both got shot. :thumsup

Here's a link to the story:

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/Information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=3234

1 - 2 of 2 Posts