·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: deadeyedick

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
There are some people on this planet where the most fortuitous description you could ever hope to have applied to them is "fatally wounded". I suspect these two fellas that won the room temperature challenge are in that category.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not to push it, but it is also - 2 BG's :)

·
Registered
20,251 Posts
california...at some point someone is going to ask why they didnt just retreat to safety once they were armed...

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
This sound's like an educational B&E, now they are educated about home invasion and the high speed lead poisoning that results from it. Win - win no more B&E's from them two maybe there friends will learn it's a bad idea!

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
That home owner should have called 911 and let the Police handle the situation.
Shooting a couple of guys just trying to make a nice DISHONEST LIVING is murder in some really intelligent democrat minds.
The police would show up, Try to arrest these two and of course they would not comply, The cops would have to put hands on them to restrain them. Then it will be Police brutality and they would be heroes in the eyes of America.
The cops would be fired and brought up on charges.
Welcome to America 2020.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I agree, I’m sure glad my law enforcement career was forever ago. It would drive me nuts with all the do’s and don’ts today and people running around with iPhone cameras.

If an armed bad guy is trying to get in my house, I want a real cop with a shotgun responding. I don’t want somebody assessing their civil liability and whether or not they can “shoot him in the leg“.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts