Florida Concealed Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Remington 1100 Competition Master in 12 gauge with 22" Rem-Choke vent rib barrel, fiber-optic front sight, mid-point bead, oversized bolt handle, high-visibility magazine follower, synthetic stock and forend, 8+1 capacity, professionally-installed DMW Easyloader carrier release and Tac-Star Sidesaddle ammo carrier. Less than 500 rounds (mostly birdshot) through the gun. Includes one modified Rem-Choke tube.

$550

I'm no longer shooting USPSA-style 3-Gun, so I don't really need this bad boy anymore.

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts
DE, If I hadn't just bought a Saiga, that would be sitting in my closet right now. Sorry, bro!

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts
Commies need love, too!

Gun needs some breaking-in, but I think it'll be a keeper.

Good luck with the sale...that's a nice setup. How easy is it to change that FO front to a tritium?

·
Registered
10,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How easy is it to change that FO front to a tritium?
I don't think it really lends itself to interchangeability, other than to another color FO pipe. Who knows, if nobody buys it maybe I'll get an 18" rifle sight barrel for it and have another HD shotgun. :laughing

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Awesome gun. I have a left handed 1100 that hasn't been shot in 20 plus years. What you've done is what I am going to do (I want a rifled barrel). Though I have the gun, the modifications are going to cost more than you are selling the gun for, and I have the gun.
You definitely have some nice guns DE.
Somebody will buy it.
Good luck and hope to see you in two weeks...IDPA.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
If anyone is looking for a home defense gun, they couldn't go wrong with this one.

I have a Remington 1100 and IMHO this is one of the finest shotguns for home defense that you will find.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i will be in starke the second weekend of turkey season and most weekends after. Will try to contact you then and see where you are in relation to my hunting lease, might be able to check it out and make a deal !

·
Registered
10,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i will be in starke the second weekend of turkey season and most weekends after. Will try to contact you then and see where you are in relation to my hunting lease, might be able to check it out and make a deal !
Sounds good. :thumsup

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey deadeye, just wanted to touch base with you and make sure this is still available and that you will be around next few days. be in starke sat. afternoon until Tues. contact you then. thank you ...ACE

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Deadeye:
I'll bite, at your asking price, if its still for sale. I tried to send a PM, but your inbox is full.
Let me know, thanks, sig.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts
Sold; mods, please close. :grin
Howzabout we leave the thread open and delete your 'sold' post and see can we get that ol' mailbox filled up right-quick again? :grin

J/K. Glad it sold. Thread closed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.