Florida Concealed Carry banner

Red Dot Adapter plate needed Doctor to DPP adapter plate

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Rick McC. 
#1 ·
I recently assembled a Dagger 9 from Upper / Lower pieces. I made the mistake of following a sale price without research. I got a slide with an optics cut, which is obsolete, and is not a drop in fit for my Bushnell Low Price Red Dot. Sigh. "The taste of low price ... etcetera..."

I have Duckduckgo'd and Google'd but all I get are irrelevant references. Some links to Amazon for no longer available parts were found.

If anyone has an idea please let me know of a source.

Geoff
Who recommends you stick to RMR.

#2 ·
No clue since I don't have anything like that in my collection, but have you tried looking on ebay or GunBroker?

#3 ·
What is "DPP?"

Another alternative would be to acquire a "Doctor" type MRD optic (that you like).

#6 ·
Have had one for several years that got used in the 22lr steel plate monthly matches just twice. Went from 3-4th place to 12-14th place using it. Took it off, took the battery out and put it in storage.

One of the finest rmr's one could buy at the time, not sure if that's still true today. But it's useless to me unless I put it on a plinking 22 rifle where time is not of the essence. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.