Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to purchase a Keltec PF9 as backup gun and carry in my pocket. I'd appreciate recommendations on a good ambidextrous pocket holsters.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm thinking of getting either the Nemesis or Super Fly. It will be for front pocket carry in shorts or jeans most of the time. Those that have a preference between one or the other could you let me know why?

·
Super Moderator
19,792 Posts
I prefer the cut/shape of the Nemesis.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Nemesis that I added an almost square piece of leather to to make it look more like a wallet that I carry my PF-9 or my P-11 in everyday of the week and I love it
the leather snaps on or off of two brass snaps so it can be removed or placed on the other side

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,792 Posts
I say the Nemesis as well. Scott only uses mine because I gave it to him. LOL.

Seriously... it is a good rig and most people I know have one.
I use both, smartazz. No one holster works in all applications. Nice to have options!

I've found that the Nemesis works a tad bit better with some of my cargo shorts that have hugemongous pockets, as it doesn't have to catch a pocket corner to release the weapon. Plus, no way am I leaving that nice chunk of Mr. Ed in my truck to melt in the FL swelter!

I will say that yours is the best designed leather pocket holster I've ever seen, let alone used. Everything you need, nothing you don't!

·
Registered
614 Posts
I am surprised that non one has mentioned the Mika pocket holster. I carry a S&W 642 snub in a Mika and it is great. The holster stays in the pocket on the draw and it does not print "gun". IMO, it is the best pocket holster around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts