Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Anyone have any experience with this company? I've been thinking about getting a can for my m1a (thanks again deadeyedick). The $200 tax stamp is not so bad when the can costs $250.
https://youtu.be/AxS2-5JPrwc
I think you are right to be a little leary. 250$ for a 30 cal can? Why does that strike me as too good to be true?

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Been looking at their Rebel 22. I've been holding out for a few more reviews, and the Hearing Protection Act.

Biggest difficulty with making a can is the accuracy/tolerance: don't want the bullet striking it. :grin

The actual materials used aren't expensive. Some, like titanium or inconel require specialty tools or techniques to machine.

IMO, cans, like most NFA items, are overpriced based on the fact that they are NFA items more than anything else.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Been looking at their Rebel 22. I've been holding out for a few more reviews, and the Hearing Protection Act.

Biggest difficulty with making a can is the accuracy/tolerance: don't want the bullet striking it. :grin

The actual materials used aren't expensive. Some, like titanium or inconel require specialty tools or techniques to machine.

IMO, cans, like most NFA items, are overpriced based on the fact that they are NFA items more than anything else.
Yes. They can only move so many so the price stays high.

That being said, Rebel Silencers follows my blog and social media channels. I will say they are really responsive and nice.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts

Re: the BOLDED

I'm with you there! But, I would expect a huge spike in orders as the manufacturers are hit with the pent up demand (and probably some temporary price increases?)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Yes. They can only move so many so the price stays high.

That being said, Rebel Silencers follows my blog and social media channels. I will say they are really responsive and nice.

That casual comment (the BOLDED) piqued my interest and I searched out 'pod's' blog.

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of his writing and his photography. Some of you may want to meander over to 'regulargunguy.' and see what he's doing there.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
That casual comment (the BOLDED) piqued my interest and I searched out 'pod's' blog.

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of his writing and his photography. Some of you may want to meander over to 'regulargunguy.' and see what he's doing there.
I second the motion. :thumsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts