Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Gunner, sights have their place for aimed shooting mostly at paper targets some distance away when you want to zero in on an x ring. However, I think what BH is getting at is in combat shooting of threats, sights don’t come into play at all. YMMV, just my two cents worth. (y)
OK .. That clarifies the whole post he put in then .. Everyone on here Usually talks gun ranges sighting in etc . Combat scenarios I completely understand , or others under stress .. Thank you for straightened that out once more for me (y)

Reactions: joecarry

·
Registered
17,078 Posts
Doesn’t look like it would work on a beretta. Slide mounted safety will get in the way unless those blocks are cut out for it?

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
You can flip the pusher block.

Told ya it would take some finesse to get the slide locked down.

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Doesn’t look like it would work on a beretta. Slide mounted safety will get in the way unless those blocks are cut out for it?
I'm not sure. There's an adapter plate for other guns (guns with smaller profiles, I think). I haven't gone through all the instructions.

·
Registered
17,078 Posts
I'm not sure. There's an adapter plate for other guns (guns with smaller profiles, I think). I haven't gone through all the instructions.
Berettas are rare in the sense of the slide mounted safety. If it doesn’t work I’ll let you borrow mine. 😂
J/K
Def looks like something your grandkids will still be using and well made

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Mr. BH - Here we go again with the Infamous "Unenlightened " comment , regarding the Need for sights period . Well IMHO , I think that you should Also Include the other 90 % of 'Average Skill Shooters' that Do Use Sights :LOL:(y)
They aren’t necessary; and I know that I’ve read that somewhere before…
¥¥¥¥

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
I think .25 is about all a seaman could handle.
OUCH ! I'll not touch that one for sure !.. Strangely my little Beretta .25 acp has one hell of a spring to pull that short slide back .

It has a shoe mag release on it also . Works perfectly and is in very fine working order and 'condition' .

I read somewhere it was / is the 'Mike Oscar Bravo's ' favorite dispatching weapon . Very possibly today , they have upgraded that with todays advanced 'Tools' of the trade . ;)(y)

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
I think .25 is about all a seaman could handle.
I heard they can handle bigger “calibers” but, that’s a conversation for another thread.

.25 and.32s are fun as hell to shoot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
I heard they can handle bigger “calibers” but, that’s a conversation for another thread.

.25 and.32s are fun as hell to shoot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never thought that it was disparaging at all , Just making a "Funny" ;)(y)

21 - 40 of 45 Posts