Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a year and a half ago I bought my oldest son a gift of a Glock 30, 6 months ago he got mad at me because I was in a tight spot so I pawned my shotgun to buy food (picked it up two weeks later) any way he got pissed about it and gave the Glock 30 back which really hurt my feelings, I have tried to give it back to him but he says he no longer owns it and if he wants one he will buy one, I have tried three times to get him to take it back but he just gets mad and says he no longer owns it.

I am to the point of selling it for $400.00 or trading it for a Glock 26 I already own one 30 I don't need two.
What would you do? I am really pissed about this whole thing
what would you do?
Regards
DW

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Maybe he is just trying to tell you that he does not think you can afford it. He just does not know how to tell you.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I'd put it away and wait for a better time, when he's let go of some of his anger.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey Dalton,

First I am sorry to hear about your financial troubles, we have been there and done that.

Second I +1 JT, a little time will help.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not having financial troubles I am just dealing with a 31 year old that acts like a ten year old and I am about to sell the 30 to get my self either a 26 or a lasermax for my 21, I have a lasermax in my 30 and want to get one for my 21, he absolutely refuses to take the 30 that I gave him as a gift back I spent a grand on each one of my kids two years ago for gifts he is the only one being an ass....

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would sell it and forget about it as he may be getting heat at his house over it. Noway would I let it just lay around and not be used. Get what you want and leave your guns to your other son, in your will. :drinks

·
Registered
55,261 Posts
When you gave it to him, it was then his to do with as he pleased. Now he's given it back to you, it's yours. Do whatever you'd like with it, it's not his anymore.

Brownie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts