Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First impression? WOW!

Very nice, smooth SA/DA trigger out of the box, this was a joy to shoot. I went into the range with 100 rounds. I enjoyed myself so much I ended up purchasing another 100.

No FTF or FTE with 175 rounds and 4 different kinds of ammo.

Ammo

Remington UMC 115 gr FMJ
Magtech FMC - Flat 147 gr FMJ
PMC Bronze 115 gr FMJ
Winchester Ranger 124 gr +P JHP

I usually don't bring different brands and sizes of ammo but I needed to see how the T9 would handle it since this will eventually be my primary carry.

At first I was shooting a little low with all ammo at 7 & 15 yards, the more rounds I put through it the better the accuracy. Also with 4 different kinds of ammo I knew I was gonna have to adjust a little more than usual.

The Magtech 147gr had the least recoil and probably the best accuracy. The Winchester +P (carry) was very accurate and had the most recoil but was still very manageable.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Thank Mumbo719 for the report. I always liked the look of the Bersa and especially given the price and warranty, this gun is attractive. Post a pic when you get a chance.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a digital camera but here is a pic of the T9

specs

Bersa 9mm UC
SA/DA
13+1 Capacity
3.5 in barrel
6.5 in overall length
and weighs only 25oz empty.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Bersa Thunder 9mm UC

I also have a Bersa Thunder 9mm UC and, so far, I have put 200 rounds through it without a single problem. It is a fine weapon and I got it at a good price compared to Kimber, Colt, etc.

This was to be my primary carry weapon, but for T-shirts and shorts it is just a tad heavy to put in my pocket. It fits PERFECTLY in a belt slide holster and a Galco Horizontal Shoulder Holster that were originally for a Beretta 92 FS that I have. I will have to wait until cooler weather where I can wear an outer shirt to cover it in whatever holster system I use.

As a temporary substitute, I carry a Bersa Thunder .380 in an IWB at 4:00 and wear a very light shirt like a Guayabera - it does not print at all and I forget I even have it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bersa T9 $325.00
Crossbreed is $65.50

1 - 7 of 7 Posts