Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Bass Pro shop in Tampa today and I decided to pick up a Daisy Ryder BB gun so I could practice quick kill skills. I was hitting dimes and twigs at 8 feet within a few minutes.

Brownie, thank you so very much for teaching us that skill.

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Cool but don’t shoot your eye out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Skeptic 9094

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That’s why one wears safety glasses….always.

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Brings back lots of memories of our classes. WP was wearing out her glock mags after more then a decade of classes so i bought 10 magpul glock mags, 5 for her and 5 for me. Then i realized there would be no more classes…..!!! 😳 specially enjoyed hitting soda cans off the berm at min 20 yards……..Colt was delighted with the class and readying himself to take the St Lucie sheriffs dept test in dec….says “thank brownie” !!

·
Registered
56,112 Posts
Brings back lots of memories of our classes. WP was wearing out her glock mags after more then a decade of classes so i bought 10 magpul glock mags, 5 for her and 5 for me. Then i realized there would be no more classes…..!!! 😳 specially enjoyed hitting soda cans off the berm at min 20 yards……..Colt was delighted with the class and readying himself to take the St Lucie sheriffs dept test in dec….says “thank brownie” !!
Colt was an accomplished shooter when he stepped onto the range that first morning. We just sorta walked him through some staying alive skills over that weekend.

He should do well at the academy. Please send my regards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts