Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to put this out to the fellow members of our young forum. We are very fortunate to have in our midst a member named Brownie who has extensive firearms and weapons experience. Brownie also makes his living offering training classes to individuals, as well as law enforcement and military.

Most of my personal training has been done at a range where I have been limited to standing in a static position firing at paper targets. I personally would like to take my training to a more advanced level.

In order for Brownie to make a trip to Florida to schedule a 2 day class, he needs at least seven students to make it worthwhile.

What I am asking is to see if there are any other members in the Palm Beach, Broward and Dade County areas, or any other areas for that matter that might be interested in trying to coordinate and stage a 2 day training class?

It is my understanding that the 2 day fee would be $400 per student.

If there are any other members interested, please chime in and lets see if we can get something going that will be fun, rewarding and very useful in developing the necessary skill set that we truly need to possess if we are going to conceal carry and survive should the situation ever arise where it is necessary to use our weapons.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts