Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Personally, I don't care for any belt that relies on a conventional buckling system. One hole is always too snug for me, while the next one is too tight. The friction belts all allow for a comfortable tightness as well as very small adjustments as they may be needed throughout the day. I will typically loosen my belt ever so slightly when I get behind the wheel of my car to allow the gun to float into a comfortable position (I utilize abdominal carry) as I'm seated, and then I will take the slack out when I exit the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
1,435 Posts
I use a Hank's belt called The Gunner. It is 1 1/2 wide and a full 1/4 in. thick. Bought it early 2012. It is as good of shape now as when I got it. Holds a Panther OWB nice and tight to my side. There are also many good suggestions above. Hope you can find something that works for you and are happy with it.
Wait just a minute ! I had that 'Name' long before these people were born , try ' 65 .. IF by chance they have been in business Longer than that , My Humble Apologies - "Gunner" ;)(y) lol

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
I have 3 from A&G custom gunleather. One black, one brown, and one in brown horsehide
I have 4. Same as above with burgundy too. I got the 1.25” so I could wear them with suit pants. Sometimes the 1.5“ is a little to large for the belt loops.

I also bought two Blade Tech belts. Black and Brown. Only because of Shark’s “success” story. I had to buy them just to figure out how to release them. 🤣 You‘d have to read the story for your self.

·
Registered
15,548 Posts
All my A&G belts are 7 hole, 3/4 inch apart so I can go from owb to iwb

21 - 32 of 32 Posts