Florida Concealed Carry banner

141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
And a peer reviewed study done by an actual doctor on the vax.

This is fauchi and the drug companies experimenting on humans, bypassing several steps, which is why it is an experimental vax and not FDA approved.

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
JBS

Please be cautious spreading things like this around. They’ll always be a minority of opinion that anything is bad and that it’s a big conspiracy. At this moment, a friend of mine and a member here is possibly dying of Covid. One reason may be that he bought some of these conspiracy theory stories and chose not to get a vaccine. He has been 30 days or so in ICU, on a ventilator and eating through a feeding tube. Unless a miracle happens, his last hope may be a lung transplant.

His roommate at the time who was infected at the same time by the same source is fine even though he was vaccinated only once. He had minor symptoms for about a week. He is back to work.

I think we all have some mental protective mechanism but, wouldn’t it be awful to actually find that we spread some minority conspiracy information, someone believed it and as a result lost their life? Maybe if we comment on a life or death situation it might be better to remind people to do their own research or talk to their doctor as opposed to just accepting an Internet story. So many things are bogus these days and we have no way of really knowing if they’re true. Notwithstanding that, I listened to some of the material you posted and the doctor said “I’m very much pro vaccine”

141 - 143 of 143 Posts