Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Palmetto State Armory is dropping prices again!

Buy halves separately and assemble with two pins, free shipping, you can have the upper sent to you, the lower must come through a dealer.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-pa10-18-mid-length-nitride-308-win-1-10-upper-with-bcg-and-charging-handle-516445313.html?trk_msg=0SHUQUJQGEB410P87I0HNOK2N0&trk_contact=2L28792FCDB3BSGKU499679P3K&trk_sid=PGTNE7T7BN79UF5ILU05M4422G&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-pa10-18-mid-length-nitride-308-win-1-10-upper-with-bcg-and-charging-handle-516445313.html&utm_campaign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=5:00+Email

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-gen2-pa10-308-complete-classic-lower-receiver-77932912.html

Still the same deal listed until 9/23/17 at Noon. Still with free shipping.

Geoff
Who is shocked and in awe...but I'll stick with 5.56mm and need cooler weather to exercise mine. :2thumsup

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Agree, good price on a 7.62x51AR. Just make sure you don't want to do alot of parts changing because AR-10 designs are less compatible through different manufacturer's unlike the AR-15 which share almost 100% compatibility.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Agree, good price on a 7.62x51AR. Just make sure you don't want to do alot of parts changing because AR-10 designs are less compatible through different manufacturer's unlike the AR-15 which share almost 100% compatibility.
^^This^^

Not only are the parts not 100% compatible between manufacturers, some of them are pretty specific about which magazines they accept.

Hell of a good deal...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
It hasn't been that long since AR10s were going for $1K. I'm sure the gun manufacturers are missing BHO - gun salesman of the century, about now, LOL!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a bump to let you know the deal is listed through 9/23/17 at noon.
Geoff
Who notes free shipping...tempting...but I have a roof needing replacing and my insurance adjuster was less than optimal compared to the roofer inspection...but...sigh...I wish I'd been born rich instead of ugly.

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Geoff
Who notes free shipping...tempting...but I have a roof needing replacing and my insurance adjuster was less than optimal compared to the roofer inspection...but...sigh...I wish I'd been born rich instead of ugly.
Get an attorney, there are attorneys that specialize in insurance claims. Is this storm damage from hurricane Irma?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Get an attorney, there are attorneys that specialize in insurance claims. Is this storm damage from hurricane Irma?
No, it's from a microburst pre-Irma by a week.

Geoff
Who wants to avoid Morgan and Morgan if possible, they did do an excellent job dealing with FedGov Workers Comp and two insurance companies.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Geoff
It's still on for the weekend deal to 9/25/17 at noon..

I wonder if this is the new normal?

Geoff
Who wonders about other sources.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Geoff
Sounds like a good deal.
Joe
Who wonders why you don't buy the AR10 and persuade the insurance adjuster to change his mind?

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
No, it's from a microburst pre-Irma by a week.

Geoff
Who wants to avoid Morgan and Morgan if possible, they did do an excellent job dealing with FedGov Workers Comp and two insurance companies.
I was referring to specialized attorneys not ambulance chasers. I had to obtain a specialized attorney who deals specifically with appeals on social security disability that go to federal appeals level, those ambulance chasers would not even touch my case because they would have to work for their money and the social security dept. does not do settlements even if they do commercials stating "has social security denied your claim? Come see us"! They are friggin useless hacks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts