Water is wet? Hmmmm, that’s new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
26,291 Posts

·
Registered
10,688 Posts
I'm being facetious... another shocker, I know.

Of course, I think it's GREAT that sales are up, and so many citizens are now realizing the value and importance of the 2A.

The only part that sucks is the availability of guns and ammo is down.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I'm being facetious... another shocker, I know.

Of course, I think it's GREAT that sales are up, and so many citizens are now realizing the value and importance of the 2A.

The only part that sucks is the availability of guns and ammo is down.
There's another part that sucks:

I didn't get in early enough on all the ammo stocks that are now trading higher:
Namely, OLN (Winchester), VTSO (Federal Premium, CCI), and SWBI (Smith & Wesson).

Now, there's still this company out of South America that makes some sort of Lone-Ranger type lasso / whip (for Law Enforcement) that looks really interesting.... :)

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
& what were the numbers the week before, compared to the same time last year? Bet that ain’t a shocker either.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
& what were the numbers the week before, compared to the same time last year? Bet that ain’t a shocker either.
IDK. With all the riots and Corona, it's pretty much a blur anyway.
Still, as Racer said, good for 2A generally - unless we start having loads or problems with all these newbie gun owners.

·
Registered
10,688 Posts
IDK. With all the riots and Corona, it's pretty much a blur anyway.
Still, as Racer said, good for 2A generally - unless we start having loads or problems with all these newbie gun owners.
There are plenty of "oldie" gun owners who don't know any better than the newbies. Thankfully, overall, most people seem to handle it without killing themselves or others.

·
Super Moderator
26,291 Posts
There are plenty of "oldie" gun owners who don't know any better than the newbies. Thankfully, overall, most people seem to handle it without killing themselves or others.
This precisely! (y)

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Consider how many (the majority?) of people who buy a gun and maybe shoot it ONCE and then stick it in a drawer / closet.
That’s the one I’m buying when it goes up for sale, cheap!

·
Super Moderator
26,291 Posts
That’s the one I’m buying when it goes up for sale, cheap!

Yup, bet some will decide to sell when this COVID bullschiznit is history and perhaps we'll see some good buying opportunities as a result. However, I'm optimistically hoping most who bought firearms did so because they came to their senses and realized only they can take responsibility for their personal safety! :unsure:

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Yup, bet some will decide to sell when this COVID bullschiznit is history and perhaps we'll see some good buying opportunities as a result. However, I'm optimistically hoping most who bought firearms did so because they came to their senses and realized only they can take responsibility for their personal safety! :unsure:
There will plenty that will not “need” firearms once the threat is gone......like it’s ever actually gone.

·
Registered
10,688 Posts
There will plenty that will not “need” firearms once the threat is gone......like it’s ever actually gone.

It's amazing that they can predict when they WON'T need it just as reliably as they have predicted when they WILL need it.

·
Registered
779 Posts
It would be fun to know how many "closet" purchases were made. Husband buys gun, doesn't tell antigun wife. Wife buys gun and doesn't tell antigun husband. Even more amusing is how many men and women each bought guns and didn't tell the other out of fear the other would lose their mind.

·
Super Moderator
26,291 Posts
It would be fun to know how many "closet" purchases were made. Husband buys gun, doesn't tell antigun wife. Wife buys gun and doesn't tell antigun husband. Even more amusing is how many men and women each bought guns and didn't tell the other out of fear the other would lose their mind.
That's very humorous situation to ponder! 🤣

Of course, it's not the same situation, but Mrs. BeerHunter recently expressed she has no idea how many guns I own. I wonder why that is? :unsure:;)

Reactions: racer88

·
Registered
779 Posts

Of course, it's not the same situation, but Mrs. BeerHunter recently expressed she has no idea how many guns I own. I wonder why that is? :unsure:;)
Too funny! I am so blessed in that regard as my wife is my shooting partner.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts

She quit counting at 50?
Or, maybe it's easier to estimate the size of the arsenal by how many gallons of Hoppes #9 you keep around the house. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
She quit counting at 50?
Or, maybe it's easier to estimate the size of the arsenal by how many gallons of Hoppes #9 you keep around the house. :rolleyes:
Just make up Ed’s Red by the gallon, she will never know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts