Florida Concealed Carry banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
It would be nice if you could meet up and shoot them to see what you like best but I know you have more important things to do that make it not possible. The full size has fiberoptic sights and a Apex match-target trigger that makes it a great shooter, the M&P9c is the gun I carry to doctor appointments very easy to conceal. If you have any questions I can answer just ask, the FN's are really nice but pricey.
Hi Mr. Earl 007 .. Yes at this time it would appear to be prohibitive . As you know i have a lot of irons in the proverbial fire .That aside still very nice of you to offer .
I had no idea that this original posting would have spread this far . I appreciate all the different opinions for me to make a good decision . I thank all for this . (y)(y)

Reactions: Earl 007

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Hi Mr. Mike 1950 .. Thanks for the information , and that's the first time on here that i've read that . I'll look that up for general spec's & cost . (y)
I have a CZ P-07. I also have the .22 Kadet conversion kit for it. It is larger than most EDC firearms but I do carry it every so often. I own a CZ 75 compact and had a C-100 CZ clone in polished steel and never could imagine a poly CZ. Also the P-07/09/10 does not have the inverted rail system other CZ firearms have.

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
I have a P07 also I really like it. It’s a pretty nice shooter and the only thing I have trouble with is the dimension of the slide making an unusual feeling to grab the slide and rack.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I have a CZ P-07. I also have the .22 Kadet conversion kit for it. It is larger than most EDC firearms but I do carry it every so often. I own a CZ 75 compact and had a C-100 CZ clone in polished steel and never could imagine a poly CZ. Also the P-07/09/10 does not have the inverted rail system other CZ firearms have. View attachment 70841
Thanks as your pic's are great as well as the info' ! Just late last night i looked this up .. Very interesting .. i appreciate you going out of our way to upload the pic's .. Your input is not falling on deaf ears (y) I have several steel Cz's;)

Reactions: mike_1950

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I have a P07 also I really like it. It’s a pretty nice shooter and the only thing I have trouble with is the dimension of the slide making an unusual feeling to grab the slide and rack.
Hi Mr. Shark .. So what you are saying is that the slide may be too wide for you ? Thanks once more for your input . I surely have plenty from members now (y)

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
No, the slide is of a different design. Because of the way the rails are manufactured, the slide is very thin top to bottom. When you grab it to rack the pistol, it feels about half the height of other makes. It just takes a little bit of getting used to.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 · (Edited)
No, the slide is of a different design. Because of the way the rails are manufactured, the slide is very thin top to bottom. When you grab it to rack the pistol, it feels about half the height of other makes. It just takes a little bit of getting used to.
Hi Mr. Shark .. Ok , thanks much for the clarification . I could visualize that in my mind .. Just the opposite i had thought . I appreciate your quick reply / response. Things like this are important , as i have to depend on actual owner's feedback .

As you may know , my left thumb goes out of joint quite a bit . I'm trying to rack my slides a little different now , to avoid the pain when performing this .

Once again i thank the 'membership' for this great turnout of information (y)(y) p.s. - I'm now trying my left palm , in concert with my fingers to breech it .

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Gunner you could rent an M&P 2.0 and a glock 17 or the 21SF in 45 then an XD or FN, if money is not an issue then go for the FN orSIG until you find the right one for you. Good luck if there is any thing I can do just ask. That new knife is growing on me and was only 65$.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Gunner you could rent an M&P 2.0 and a glock 17 or the 21SF in 45 then an XD or FN, if money is not an issue then go for the FN orSIG until you find the right one for you. Good luck if there is any thing I can do just ask. That new knife is growing on me and was only 65$.
Mr. Earl .. Thanks again for the info . What new knife , or did i miss something you just purchased .. Seeing as i'm an old knife hound , please refresh my *memory about above .

*Things have been crazy around here in the past few days . Just for a Sit' Rep' , the wife fell out of bed and right onto her broken shoulders . She is now black and blue like bad bruises would look . I'm trying to get my concentration once more :unsure:

61 - 69 of 69 Posts