Florida Concealed Carry banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Registered
whoopsie....good catch....I sayed it backwurds.....now I have to chop the slide馃槀...
Good grief....that Glock鈥檚 gonna be F***ed by the time you get done with it. I鈥檒l bet it鈥檚 still utterly reliable though. 馃ぃ

Registered
Good grief....that Glock鈥檚 gonna be F***ed by the time you get done with it. I鈥檒l bet it鈥檚 still utterly reliable though. 馃ぃ
LOL.....

I was one of 鈥渢hose鈥 guys trying to fit a G36 slide on a G30.....back in 2007

Registered
Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

Registered
Or get the SIG 320 and play mix-n-match with components. :)
Geoff
Who reminds Veterans Glock is offering Blue Label Pricing on 2 Glock Pistols per year. It's about the only reasonable pricing available right now.
I literally have a tote full of G17s
Gen 1鈥檚
Gen 2鈥檚
Gen 3鈥檚
I don鈥檛 like the newer G17s
At Brownie鈥檚 class I went into my trailer, reached in a tote, pulled out what looked to be a clean G17 and ran it all weekend.
I thinned the herd a little during the Obama panic, getting $750 for G17s that we well worn. People really aren鈥檛 all that smart.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #47
I literally have a tote full of G17s
Gen 1鈥檚
Gen 2鈥檚
Gen 3鈥檚
I don鈥檛 like the newer G17s
At Brownie鈥檚 class I went into my trailer, reached in a tote, pulled out what looked to be a clean G17 and ran it all weekend.
I thinned the herd a little during the Obama panic, getting $750 for G17s that we well worn. People really aren鈥檛 all that smart.
Well thank you for an informed reply Mr. M.M.Joe . I know there are many glock lovers on here , as well as other Polymer handguns . I would say you did well at your training session . Also you definitely have an assortment of Glocks ..
P.S.- I hope this finds you in much better health now .. Very Good Information .

Registered
Or get the SIG 320 and play mix-n-match with components. :)
Geoff
Who reminds Veterans Glock is offering Blue Label Pricing on 2 Glock Pistols per year. It's about the only reasonable pricing available right now.
In response to an avalanche of question: Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS (that's the one with the optical sight base machined in) Blue Label Price backed with my Veteran Marked Gold Star Driver's License and my DD 214 (required) $478 last listed price on line $900.
Geoff
Who is working with the optic sight Holosun 507c X2. As reported, there is a learning curve.

Registered
Well thank you for an informed reply Mr. M.M.Joe . I know there are many glock lovers on here , as well as other Polymer handguns . I would say you did well at your training session . Also you definitely have an assortment of Glocks ..
P.S.- I hope this finds you in much better health now .. Very Good Information .
Health is doing well, Thank You.
Waiting on blood results from this past Friday.
Heart doc appt Monday. He will tell me how I鈥檓 doing vs how I鈥檓 feeling.
My opinion? He did a great job burning the inside of my heart, cause I鈥檓 still here

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #50
Health is doing well, Thank You.
Waiting on blood results from this past Friday.
Heart doc appt Monday. He will tell me how I鈥檓 doing vs how I鈥檓 feeling.
My opinion? He did a great job burning the inside of my heart, cause I鈥檓 still here
Mr. MMJ - Excellent and very glad to hear your news ! It seems to me that the truck load of prayers worked .. Thank you for staying touch my friend . ;)(y)(y)

Reactions: milkmanjoe

Registered
Great to hear Joe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 51 of 51 Posts