Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - I just received an email with a 'Special' on many name brands in stock now . This was from Target sports usa . Well it seems they have a good supply to offer and then Comes The Prices !

For 5,000 [ or 5 ] bricks : $599.00 . Magnum primers are a bit more in any size . You do the math my friends & the kicker , you May get Free Shipping. :eek:(n)

*Personally I'd rather use my firearms for 'Paperweights' as been prior mentioned ..Prices Are Dropping ? ? ? 'G'

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Super Moderator
31,677 Posts
Hi all - I just received an email with a 'Special' on many name brands in stock now . This was from Target sports usa . Well it seems they have a good supply to offer and then Comes The Prices !

For 5,000 [ or 5 ] bricks : $599.00 . Magnum primers are a bit more in any size . You do the math my friends & the kicker , you May get Free Shipping. :eek:(n)

*Personally I'd rather use my firearms for 'Paperweights' as been prior mentioned ..Prices Are Dropping ? ? ? 'G'
Yeah, at $120 per thousand. . .NOPE! (n)(n)

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I have only seen primers for sale two places since this, uh stuff, all all happened. A shop in Monticello Fl for $200/1000, with 2K on the shelf. And Academy Sports Tallahassee, $6.99/100, limit 4.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Unfortunately; that’s been the standard price for a while now.
I can’t say that I know anyone who’s paying those prices; but apparently someone is.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have not went "shooting" much at all in 2.5 years. I refuse to pay the crazy prices for primers. I'm sitting on what I have and not loading ammo as well.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk
Well Mr Telem Pisces you sure have a lot of company what you have posted . Yes we're all in the same boat and the prices are INSANE . I agree with you totally & it's a waiting game it seems .

I still have a load of brass that needs cleaning up [ tumbling ] in the popular calibers . I have plenty to keep me busy in the interim . Hang in there ! 'G'
'

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still to deep for me too , but someone might need them that bad ,have a great day Gunner.
you are absolutely correct & I'm close to that myself . Just having more computer problems since changing over to Monterey . Big mistake ! I've had nothing but trouble with it very day . I Do not need this [email protected]#T !

My printer is not working , although the connection is fine . The Mac Laptop for some reason is not recognizing it now . Says it cannot be found .

Also our main passwords at Apple ID are not working either now . Google is driving me crazy with their passwords . Trouble getting into Diane's side now . I have worked on this damn thing for about 10 hours straight into right now , and to no avail . I'm Tired of it !

I am not spending anther $1000. for a new one . If this goes then it goes & I'm about ready to trash it . Now you know why I hate these damn things :mad::mad:(n)(n)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You might try foxfire , the only help I can offer is be sure that your printer is listed as the default printer.
That's the problem as it's Not Listed at all now for some damn reason ! Then it asks for our /my Apple ID Passwords and all are being rejected ! :eek: :mad::mad:

If I go offline completely then I do . I gave it all I have to try to fix the damn thing. I don't need the aggravation !

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
you are absolutely correct & I'm close to that myself . Just having more computer problems since changing over to Monterey . Big mistake ! I've had nothing but trouble with it very day . I Do not need this [email protected]#T !

My printer is not working , although the connection is fine . The Mac Laptop for some reason is not recognizing it now . Says it cannot be found .

Also our main passwords at Apple ID are not working either now . Google is driving me crazy with their passwords . Trouble getting into Diane's side now . I have worked on this damn thing for about 10 hours straight into right now , and to no avail . I'm Tired of it !

I am not spending anther $1000. for a new one . If this goes then it goes & I'm about ready to trash it . Now you know why I hate these damn things :mad::mad:(n)(n)
Gunner:

That sounds like a glitch. You can probably correct it by deleting your setup for the printer from your Mac, then reinstalling it.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gunner:

That sounds like a glitch. You can probably correct it by deleting your setup for the printer from your Mac, then reinstalling it.
Problem - not to be found anywhere on anything I've searched . This would include missing Main password for apple and Old original security passwords from my m60teamleader email address , deleted long time ago . i now have a total of 23 hours screwing with everything i tried . Time to wrap this thing up .

·
Registered
897 Posts
These prices have shut me down as far as the hobby of shooting and reloading. I'm just holding out with what I have until I can replace ammo at a decent price. I have enough to reload and keep me busy for a while. But I'm just not going to go shoot it until I know I can stock back up at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
These prices have shut me down as far as the hobby of shooting and reloading. I'm just holding out with what I have until I can replace ammo at a decent price. I have enough to reload and keep me busy for a while. But I'm just not going to go shoot it until I know I can stock back up at a reasonable price.
Exactly !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts