Florida Concealed Carry banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Saw this today and figured I'd pop it in here.

Watching it, and paused... why in the **** are they using an AR PISTOL with the silly arm brace, instead of a regular AR-15 with a standard (adjustable) stock???

OK... watched all of it. Great video. Loved the sincere reactions of the girls and women.

I created this meme not long ago....

·
Super Moderator
27,116 Posts
I've said it before but I'll say it again, absolutely love that meme, racer! :2thumsup :rofl

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Watching it, and paused... why in the **** are they using an AR PISTOL with the silly arm brace, instead of a regular AR-15 with a standard (adjustable) stock???
That was literally my first thought upon seeing the weapon. I assume the barrel is probably less than 16 inches long so it has to have the dippy forearm brace to avoid NFA registration. Perhaps they were trying to keep the weight down. No idea.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
IMPOSSIBLE!!! AR-15’s ONLY kill hundreds of people at a time! Good, innocent people. As soon as you let one out if it’s underground lair, the entire town is mowed down!!

·
Super Moderator
27,116 Posts
The OP article seems to indicate this just happened, but the OP of this thread back in November of last year has an identical story. Something is very fishy here and now I'm doubting both stories. :dunno

ETA: After further application of google-foo, it appears the story was originally reported back on 4 November by several media sources and is true. This morning's (13 Feb)thread OP cites an article that implies the incident just happened in February, but it's the same story. So the threads have been merged.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts