Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Form 1 SBR AR9 with a Form 1 Suppressor. After zeroing grouping was really impressive. At 25 yards 5 rounds touching from a bench rest. I could pop clays and cans all day long if ammo wasn't a issue 🤣

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Nice build bro…. How long did it take to get the forms back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice build bro…. How long did it take to get the forms back?

Those two about 40 days. But my 30 cal form 1 took 4 months and my other form 1 22 can I had to resubmit two weeks ago because they lost my fingerprint card. So I had to restart the process again from December. That 22 can I'm building a 10/22 for the daughter with :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Nice build!

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
That’s not too bad… I’m still on the fence about getting a suppressor.

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No not really. I had a buddy come by and zero is 300blk in the back yard with a factory suppressor and man it was quieter than mine. I have a couple things I need to do first, but I might start the process to get a 308 can here in the next few months. Those I'm been told are 9-12 month wait times.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
No not really. I had a buddy come by and zero is 300blk in the back yard with a factory suppressor and man it was quieter than mine. I have a couple things I need to do first, but I might start the process to get a 308 can here in the next few months. Those I'm been told are 9-12 month wait times.
Can you PM the process you took for the sbr and can? Don’t need a step by step, just cliff notes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts