Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,837 Posts
Whatever! The things I have noticed is that participation as a hole has dropped off because of the change and that some people are treated differently than others. Some people are allowed to post off topic posts, other posts get moved and reprimanded. If you are going to play games at least play them fair. Admin is going to do what they want. I do not think that member satisfaction is very high on their priority list.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
It's their forum. They get to make the rules. All of the threads are very easy to find, if you want to. The whole discussion is just silly.

·
Registered
16,451 Posts
It's their forum. They get to make the rules. All of the threads are very easy to find, if you want to. The whole discussion is just silly.
What's silly is first member who started this thread left over something this small? Acting like an upset child.
And second the fact that half the posts in this thread that were there yesterday are now gone today. Deletion and censorship on a gun related freedom oriented site is again silly.

·
Super Moderator
26,331 Posts
What's silly is first member who started this thread left over something this small? Acting like an upset child.
And second the fact that half the posts in this thread that were there yesterday are now gone today. Deletion and censorship on a gun related freedom oriented site is again silly.
I think FCC must have gone through some sort of "reset" about an hour or so ago because I was in the middle of posting when it happened. At first a whole bunch of posts disappeared, some of them from me, only to reappear a little while later. I'd even posted a new thread to FCCAdmin asking about what just happened but before I got an answer, the posts I noted as missing reappeared.

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
It usually updates at 0400

·
Super Moderator
26,331 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,993 Posts
Also, we've been working with admins on finding a way to make the posts in the Boiler Room available in the "New Posts" link to those who have signed up to the Boiler Room forums. The way those forums were created, they couldn't do that, but there may now be a solution to the issue that should make those boards work better for everyone.

·
Super Moderator
26,331 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts