·
Super Moderator
28,403 Posts
🍿

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
It’s Sabatini chasing votes again.

“Professor, I see you gave me a C on the exam and not a B, but being that I am carrying a 44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world that will blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself, does this paper look more like a B or more like a C, punk?“

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
It’s Sabatini chasing votes again.

“Professor, I see you gave me a C on the exam and not a B, but being that I am carrying a 44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world that will blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself, does this paper look more like a B or more like a C, punk?“
Professor was probably a leftist twat anyways.

Also, 500 S&W Magnum is now the most powerful handgun in the world.

·
Registered
6,593 Posts
TBH, Campus carry really would not affect me that much as I no longer have much to do with Universities. Still, I don't want to be a "fudd" about it. I just hope we have enough fight in the tank for what's going to come during a Biden/Harris administration. I can see already where the "sanctuary" states are going to refuse to admit FL and TX to their group as there are too many dems in both states. I really want to fight for FL. I just hope it's not too late. If I had my "druthers" I'd rather we fight for OC, or abolish Red flag laws, etc.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
A few things:

- Unless you put a (gasp!) wall up, restrictions on campus carry are unenforceable. Plus the other aspects - searches, etc - won't play well with college administrators. Campus PD is busy so the "enforcement" would fall to campus security, and you'd be hiring $12/hr types with the tacit authority to grope college students. Hoo boy, the lawyers are gonna love it.

- Also, in terms of political capital, this isn't the time to waste it on campus carry. Anything spent on guns needs to be spent on combating the enemy, and also pushing forward concepts that will mean the most for the broadest spectrum of gun owners. Red flag repeal and constitutional carry being two of them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts