Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any pistol/gun ranges open to the public in South Florida? The ranges that I go to are closed(Gun World, Delray Shooting Center) due to the corona virus, I wonder if all the ranges are going to be closed.

·
Registered
9,886 Posts
Volusia County Gun & Hunt Club is open.

But that's up here in New Smyrna Beach.

But if you're up this way and don't have anyone to shoot with (or want an extra), give me a call, I'll shoot with ya! (Might not be the same as flying, but it's all I got!) :grin

-on Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
26,332 Posts
Believe all ranges open to the public in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties are shut down for now.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Believe all ranges open to the public in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties are shut down for now.
While gun ranges may indeed be shut down now (I have not checked), I did just read the Broward Co. ordinance that mandates the closure of all non-essential businesses.
That document did go on to say that businesses engaged in the sales of firearms and ammo are considered to be essential.

So, I have to assume any closures are voluntary.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Let’s all make a road trip to Shark’s house range then. Entrance fee is one roll of toilet paper or two bottles of sanitizer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
I get it! Because I was going to say something about inviting Fish and him bringing the donuts. LOL.

(Love ya, Fish! :grin)

-on Tapatalk
I'm diabetic.....can't even touch donuts (but love em)!!!:grin

·
Super Moderator
26,332 Posts
While gun ranges may indeed be shut down now (I have not checked), I did just read the Broward Co. ordinance that mandates the closure of all non-essential businesses.
That document did go on to say that businesses engaged in the sales of firearms and ammo are considered to be essential.

So, I have to assume any closures are voluntary.
Yup, there's been a recent change to say gun stores are essential businesses, so I've no idea how if the range in gun stores that have one is open for business or not. YMMV!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts