Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this idea from somewhere else. How about you guys and gals posting pictures of how you carry (i.e. in waist band (IWB), on belt under shirt, smart carry, etc.)

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Ok this sounds like a fun idea. I'll get my camera ready and take some good pics. This also should be interesting to see just how similar or differently everyone conceal their weapon.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Thats sweet OrlandoDriver. That CompTac undercover holster looks like it wears better that it looks on the website. I'll be posting my pics as soon as I receive my new holster from DM Bullard. It should be here soon.

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
Thats sweet OrlandoDriver. That CompTac undercover holster looks like it wears better that it looks on the website. I'll be posting my pics as soon as I receive my new holster from DM Bullard. It should be here soon.

Thanks comfortable too, Looking forward to seeing that new holster NkmG19

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
These pictures did not come out as good as I wanted it to but that's what you get when tying to hold the camera steady with one hand while posing. This is my new D.M. Bullard holster and my Glock 19.

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
NkmG19 Great looking pics rides good on your hip there also conceals very well also can notice that cant i see that it rides tight against your Skin like mine I dont know if you may want to do this but I did i wear a tank top tee shirt (wife beater) under my tee shirt adds for more comfort and on a hot day as we have here would protect from sweat. Overall looks Great bro Enjoy.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
NkmG19 Great looking pics rides good on your hip there also conceals very well also can notice that cant i see that it rides tight against your Skin like mine I dont know if you may want to do this but I did i wear a tank top tee shirt (wife beater) under my tee shirt adds for more comfort and on a hot day as we have here would protect from sweat. Overall looks Great bro Enjoy.
Thanks. I'm going to wear a "wife beater" with this holster. Went to home depot this morning and it was already hot out. I started sweating on the leather. Still breaking it in though.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
I started sweating on the leather. Still breaking it in though.
I find that leather holsters are too hot for Florida Summers. I carry both my semi-auto and revolver in a nylon inside the waistband holster. Just as good as a leather one, but not as hot.:thumsup

http://www.front-line.co.il/12_NylonHolsters.htm

Check it out, I think you might like them. You can buy them at any gunshow. I got one for myself and my wife. Mine will carry both the semi or the revolver. They are very versitile.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts