Florida Concealed Carry banner

Panther

4K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  DocH 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a Glock 26. Getting my OWB PANTHER Friday. Can't wait.

#5 ·
You don't know the addiction you've created. I just received four Panthers. Two for Mrs. Edgehill's new Shield. One IWB and one OWB. One left handed holster for an M&P9C. And a knife sheath for a Syderco Street Bowie.

The IWB Shield has a new style clip on it that she can wear without a belt. She said it worked great and is now carrying on her body now.

#15 ·
Is the new style clip kydex or metal?

#6 ·
^^^^
:thumsup

#10 ·
Now stand up and introduce yourself, "Hello, my name is tailspin and I am a Panther Concealment addict"!

#11 ·
The more you wear it, the more you're gonna love it. :thumsup

#17 ·
Thank you sir! That's what I was looking for. Wife is interested in one for her Shield, also. She's coming down to the Destin area tomorrow for a few days.

#18 ·
Doc, this is the clip that is on Mrs. Edgehill's Legacy holster. It's offered as an option. Will clip to anything! Used for folks who don't normally wear belts, but it's application is limited, as the cant is not adjustable.

https://www.ulticlip.com

#19 ·
Got it,thanks. It looks good to me for what she wants. She'll be back from Florida Friday afternoon and I'll show her this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.