Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
You don't know the addiction you've created. I just received four Panthers. Two for Mrs. Edgehill's new Shield. One IWB and one OWB. One left handed holster for an M&P9C. And a knife sheath for a Syderco Street Bowie.

The IWB Shield has a new style clip on it that she can wear without a belt. She said it worked great and is now carrying on her body now.

·
Super Moderator
27,123 Posts
^^^^
:thumsup

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts
Finished the 26 yesterday. It's tight!

Let us know how it goes for ya.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my OWB Panther holster for my Glock 26. Very nice. Impressive. Fits right next to the body. Fantastic holster for concealment. The holster holds the Glock very tight.

Great job Jim.

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts
Glad you are pleased!

:drinks

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Now stand up and introduce yourself, "Hello, my name is tailspin and I am a Panther Concealment addict"!

·
Registered
711 Posts
The more you wear it, the more you're gonna love it. :thumsup

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Got my OWB Panther holster for my Glock 26. Very nice. Impressive. Fits right next to the body. Fantastic holster for concealment. The holster holds the Glock very tight.

Great job Jim.
Thank you sir! So great to hear you are liking the rig!

·
Registered
711 Posts
You don't know the addiction you've created. I just received four Panthers. Two for Mrs. Edgehill's new Shield. One IWB and one OWB. One left handed holster for an M&P9C. And a knife sheath for a Syderco Street Bowie.

The IWB Shield has a new style clip on it that she can wear without a belt. She said it worked great and is now carrying on her body now.
Is the new style clip kydex or metal?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Thank you sir! That's what I was looking for. Wife is interested in one for her Shield, also. She's coming down to the Destin area tomorrow for a few days.

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts
Thank you sir! That's what I was looking for. Wife is interested in one for her Shield, also. She's coming down to the Destin area tomorrow for a few days.
Doc, this is the clip that is on Mrs. Edgehill's Legacy holster. It's offered as an option. Will clip to anything! Used for folks who don't normally wear belts, but it's application is limited, as the cant is not adjustable.

https://www.ulticlip.com

·
Registered
711 Posts
Got it,thanks. It looks good to me for what she wants. She'll be back from Florida Friday afternoon and I'll show her this.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts