Florida Concealed Carry banner

Panic Market for Handguns

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  gatorhazard 
#1 ·
I took a few weapons to friend of mine‘s gun shop to be placed on consignment. He told me he was virtually out of inventory.

While there he pulled up his wholesale account at “Davidson’s”, one of the larger distributors in the country. He did a search for “9 mm semi automatic“ and they only had two pistols in stock. Both were almost $1200 list Smith and Wesson 9 mm 1911‘s.

If anybody tells you it’s bad out there, believe them.

#2 ·
Yup we are sold out on a preorder basis.
My classes for CCW are sold out right now with cash in hand for the next two months.

#3 ·
Just ordered this M&P 2.0 in 9mm today. I've been wanting a higher capacity pistol and figured this may be my last chance for a while. There were plenty in stock for under $600

All the Glocks were sold out in 9mm and there wasn't an AR to be had. People are definitely arming up.

#5 ·
There are some handguns on Florida Gun Trader for under scalper prices still. Good place to look, I found a few that are reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Yup, like the run on certain types of ammo driving up prices, supply and demand economics at work on firearms, too. This too shall pass, eventually.

Reactions: Rick McC.
#7 ·
Yeah. Pass like a burrito with hatch green chile sauce

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.