Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
G, that's a good price for quality ammo. but the shipping is a killer + the tax.. 馃槩

Old Farmer
Who is considering the times.....

Reactions: BeerHunter

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
G, that's a good price for quality ammo. but the shipping is a killer + the tax.. 馃槩

Old Farmer
Who is considering the times.....
My last PSA ammo order, 110122, was 250 rds $12 shipping.
200 rds 9mm 50 rds .38 special 158.

Geoff
Who thinks that is reasonable compared to other sources.

Registered
Price wise that鈥檚 good even with shipping and tax. I just ordered 1000 rounds at SGAmmo for 18 dollars more and that included free shipping over 200 bucks.

I might just order me another 1000 rounds from PSA. Thanks (y)

Registered
I'd buy Blazer if I didn't get a bad batch in the last case I bought. When we had the 2 day class last year with Brownie, that stuff was like 9mm shotgun shells. It was frangible ammo. Every trigger squeeze resulted in 2 to 3 holes at a time from the fragmented bullets. Very annoying. Mine was 147gr

Administrator
I'd buy Blazer if I didn't get a bad batch in the last case I bought. When we had the 2 day class last year with Brownie, that stuff was like 9mm shotgun shells. It was frangible ammo. Every trigger squeeze resulted in 2 to 3 holes at a time from the fragmented bullets. Very annoying. Mine was 147gr
Didn't recall that, but yes, that would be annoying to say the least!

Registered
Shipping charges make it not such a good deal.. I just got the CCI Blazer Brass 124-gr FMJ from Target Sports USA for $14.99 with free shipping. So, it comes out a bit cheaper with shipping and tax.

The sad part is that it's STILL 50% higher than what I used to pay.

Reactions: BeerHunter

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shipping charges make it not such a good deal.. I just got the CCI Blazer Brass 124-gr FMJ from Target Sports USA for $14.99 with free shipping. So, it comes out a bit cheaper with shipping and tax.

The sad part is that it's STILL 50% higher than what I used to pay.
What part of Inflation did you miss?
Geoff
Who just paid $4.99 for a dozen eggs.

Registered
Reactions: Old Farmer

Registered
I shot Blazer Brass 115gr 9mm at that class with no problems.
I don鈥檛 mess with their aluminum cased stuff, or any steel cased or frangible ammo.

Registered
their aluminum and brass have always been reliable...have shot thousands of rounds of both...

Reactions: Rick McC.

Registered
I shot Blazer Brass 115gr 9mm at that class with no problems.
I don鈥檛 mess with their aluminum cased stuff, or any steel cased or frangible ammo.
That's the problem I had. It's NOT supposed to be frangible but they were breaking apart. Edgehill was there and saw all the extra (small) holes it was creating. Very annoying.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts