Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Military Arms YouTube channel got to film a factor tour of Palmetto State Armory. I know a number of people who have bought uppers and lowers from them, so I thought some others may be interested in this.

· Registered
5,340 Posts
Very nice.

· Registered
8,250 Posts
I shop at their stores regularly.
A lot of inventory, prices are fair at best
They have a little bit of fame for people ordering off their website and waiting forever for product to show up.
Happened to me, GREAT price on a single stack .45, ended up getting a refund waiting for it.

· Administrator
33,045 Posts
I clicked it and saved it in my history. 40 mins is a bit long. Will watch it tonight. I just hope I don’t have to listen to Mac the entire time. 🤣
Thanks
Forty minutes. . . Thanks for the heads-up! 😕

· Registered
4,905 Posts
One of my fav shows is ‘How it’s made’.
Mine too. I'm always amazed by the things you would think they would have to do manually, but they have figured out how to mechanize, and the things that you would think would be mechanized that they end up doing manually.

A similar show that I find interesting is "Food Factory." It's basically the same as "How it's Made," but for mass-produced food products.

· Registered
19,539 Posts
So I watched the video last night. Was mostly Mac talking into a microphone but there was also a good bit of factory footage. It is like he said I had no idea PSA makes as much stuff as they do? Apparently now as a result of recent acquisitions in DC machine they are now the 3rd largest producers of barrels in the world? Interesting. The views of the latest factory and how many ARs they are making daily is mind boggling. AKs look great too. They are making most of the parts it contains.
That video led me to others and I found this one which is a couple years old on the machining company they bought. Barrels seem to be well made.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts