Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Great review, thank you for taking the time to do it.

Is the 200 yd range open?
As far as I know, yes. The 300-yard range is not.

To shoot at either the 200 or 300 yard range you have to "qualify" at the 100 yard range (once with any rifle).

·
Registered
86 Posts
I didn't get around to taking photos of the pistol ranges or the shotgun ranges.

I think the shotgun ranges are still under construction. But, I saw some of it from a distance, and they look impressive!

This is a first class facility. A year or so ago, when I went to the meeting about the range, they mentioned that they want to attract international-level shotgunners for competitions.

One thing the county will need to do is improve the road... the Pratt Whitney Road extension is unpaved... about 3 miles of dirt road that looks like it's been hit with cluster bombs. It's ROUGH. Really rough!
Thanks for the detailed review... I‘ve been looking forward to the opening of this complex. Although I noticed the parked Camry in one of your pictures, do you think a sedan would get damaged driving on the Pratt Whitney Road extension? Losing a wheel a possibility?

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks for the detailed review... I‘ve been looking forward to the opening of this complex. Although I noticed the parked Camry in one of your pictures, do you think a sedan would get damaged driving on the Pratt Whitney Road extension? Losing a wheel a possibilit?
The road is ROUGH. Really rough. A sedan can make it... as long as it's dry or not too flooded. But, don't go fast.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Pfffft, Camrys are for noobs. Buy a Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
26,574 Posts
21 - 27 of 27 Posts