Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Yes, let's change the gun laws so that you can better protect your fiefdom. Silly serfs should know better than to question your authority.

·
Super Moderator
26,381 Posts
Nope!

·
Registered
9,887 Posts
The article makes it sound like there was another Florida Carry meeting where long guns were present.

Is this true?

If yes, have the rules changed?

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I don’t think this ones going anywhere. Just someone wishing for a change they’d like to see.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Well, as long as the chief is asking for things, how about no texting in a car within 1500 feet of ME on the motorcycle!

That WOULD save lives, unlike his silly idea.

AD

·
Super Moderator
26,381 Posts
^^^^
:clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Considering it’s against the law now, I still see everyone texting and driving. Hmmmm, funny how laws don’t matter for those that don’t give a damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
In other news, Labguy is asking for a change in the Palm Beach police chief.

·
Super Moderator
26,381 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
And...if you go back to many of my prior posts on the open carry protests, you will see that I and others in here agreed it will become more of a liability to just go out and abuse the present law that allows us to open carry in certain circumstances. And yes, I said abuse....like it or not! We had and lost open carry and if you think it will ever come back you are smoking some good stuff!! This open carry exemption was put in place to provide safety in potentially dangerous areas.....not to be used promote bringing back open carry all the time agenda.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
In other news, Labguy is asking for a change in the Palm Beach police chief.
Granted, and feel free to use my name!

That has about as much chance of working as mandatory “buybacks” and “turn ins” for guns and mags will.

A bounty on lib-tards would be much more effective! : censored

1 - 12 of 12 Posts