Florida Concealed Carry banner
341 - 360 of 369 Posts

·
Super Moderator
30,664 Posts
Just got my L2D Combat pins. Stainless for this build. (I got the gold for my G34 build.)

I like'em! They went right in!
View attachment 73354

Sigh... I'm waiting and waiting for Root Tactical to get their rails back in stock. It's all I need to get this G19 build to completion.
They should arrive in 20 minutes so you can complete that 30 minute build! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: racer88

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Pretty pins. Pretty, pretty pins.

Just got my L2D Combat pins. Stainless for this build. (I got the gold for my G34 build.)

I like'em! They went right in!
View attachment 73354

Sigh... I'm waiting and waiting for Root Tactical to get their rails back in stock. It's all I need to get this G19 build to completion.
Yep....I did the same thing to my P80. Much better pins and a little bling to boot!

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #347 · (Edited)
So, while my current P80 / G19 build project's frame assembly is on hold while I wait for the Rook Tactical rails to come back in stock, I went ahead with the slide assembly, since I had all the upper OEM parts.

Since I had a factory Glock 19 (Gen 2), which was my first pistol ever - purchased in 1992... I had a lower on which I could test my Zaffiri ZPS.EDC slide.

When I pulled the slide all the way back, about half the time, it would stick there. The slide was getting hung up on the barrel. I didn't think to get video of that happening, but I did get video from the point where I began addressing the issue. Enjoy! 7 minutes long. I hope it helps someone!

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #348 ·
Build #2 was intended to be a "black to basics" budget no-frills G19 clone. But, then I realized... I have a G19 that is all black... my first pistol ever, a Gen 2 factory Glock.

So, I'm going to bling this one up just a tad to differentiate it from my factory G19. Silver bits this time. I'm digging it.

Grey Material property Gun accessory Gun barrel Composite material

Grey Material property Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

Waiting on my Rook Tactical rails to arrive before I can put it all together and begin function and safety tests.

Grille White Automotive design Automotive lighting Bumper

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #349 ·
I just got this new trigger shoe in the mail moments ago. The final touch on my G34! I swear, I can quit any time I want! Are these builds ever REALLY finished?

It's the "Long Ranger" trigger from Ranger Proof. It's just the trigger shoe. But, it shortens the "take-up" quite a bit.

It looks sweet, but it feels even sweeter. Dry firing feels very good. Looking forward to trying it at the range.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

Light Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Composite material

White Light Yellow Grey Font

Reactions: Caleb

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Looks good Mike! It needs a gold mag well…. You know you want one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #352 ·
Looks good Mike! It needs a gold mag well…. You know you want one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nooooooooooooooo. I really don't, actually. I like the black magwell. If I could get one color-matched to the frame (gray), I would consider that. But, not gold. Too much! I'd have to start wearing chains like Mr. T!

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #356 ·
That's so 1970's. :)
Oh, yeah? You're so ugly, when you were born, the doctor slapped your momma!

You're so ugly, your momma had to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get the dog to play with you!

You're so ugly, you must have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
You're so ugly you make onions cry...

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #358 ·
You're so ugly you make onions cry...
You're so ugly, your momma had to shave your butt and teach you to walk backwards!

You're so ugly, when you were born, your momma said, "what a treasure." Your daddy said, "let's bury it."

341 - 360 of 369 Posts