Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Super Moderator
Omg he鈥檚 building an illegal ghost gun that will most certainly be used in like a million crimes!
Oh no, you spoiled the secret! 馃ぃ

• Haha
Reactions: racer88

Super Moderator
I ain't afraid of no ghost! ;)

Super Moderator
You will never see it, especially when it gets dirty from shooting! Nice work, Doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know the pride he takes on the work he does on dental problems. . .he isn't about to let anything go on his build project just because it won't be visible! (y)(y)

Super Moderator
Though, I'm feeling wholly inadequate since Biden says it only takes 30 minutes to go from kit to functioning "ghost gun!" I've spent many hours just finishing the plastic frame. And, I'm not done, yet. Once I get the frame completely ready, I've got to polish all the internal parts before assembling.

But, I guess it stands to reason that criminal thugs have better hands and mechanical skills than I have.

Furthermore, it just makes sense that thugs would rather spend time and MORE money to build a "ghost gun" than to buy a ready-to-go gun on the streets (with the serial number filed off).

We all know that criminal thugs are really just frustrated artists and craftsmen. Their criminal endeavors serve only to finance their passion for making their own functioning firearms. Can't blame'em for that, eh?
馃ぃ We usually only see such a level of sarcasm from Ronnie! 馃お

• Haha

Super Moderator
Looks real nice! (y)

Super Moderator
Looks great! (y)(y)

Super Moderator
馃嵖

Super Moderator
I made it back, and I've still got 10 fingers, two eyes, two ears, a nose, and all my teeth!

First, I loaded one round and fired.

Then three rounds. Then six. Then ten.

Move to 15 yards... Not so impressed with my shooting. It's not the gun. It's me being nervous and not being used to the sights.

Full mag (17 rounds) added to the target.

Then 25 yards. First 2 shots:

Add some more rounds at 25 yards:

Back to 7 yards to shoot at a silhouette offhand.

Not a single malfunction! No kidding. No failures to feed. No failures to eject. 100 rounds total fired.
Glad you're back safe and sound and have some confidence in your build. 馃憤馃憤

Super Moderator

Super Moderator
Great thread, racer and thanks for sharing! It's of similar quality to AFJuvat's firearms restoration threads. (y)(y)

Super Moderator
Except that Mike doesn鈥檛 鈥渂ooger up鈥 his parts. Boom!

Now we know which Mike you're talking trash about! Good luck with any help on future firearms restorations! 馃槣

• Haha

Super Moderator
You guys have fun! I'm not available for the next two weekends (OCONUS again). 馃槙

Super Moderator
That鈥檚 pretty good grouping for offhand, you can see you had multiple shots go through the same holes.

Agreed! (y) (y)

Super Moderator
Too bad you're not more experienced working with small tools and performing precision detail work in small, hard to see spaces. . .oh wait! 馃お

Reactions: Rick McC.

Super Moderator
Maybe so, but you can probably carry on a better "conversation" while you're working on the P80.
It's response will be just as intelligible.
Beat me to that one, Anduril! 馃ぃ

Super Moderator

Super Moderator
Where do the curb feelers go? 馃ぃ

Racer, you know I'm just talking smack! I think your photoshopped version makes your P80 build look even more cool and I say go for it! (y)馃

• Haha
Reactions: Anduril and racer88

Super Moderator
1 - 20 of 27 Posts