Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ah, screw it. In light of the sudden appearance of a dubious entity, I thought I'd try to delete this thread. The forum wouldn't let me, limiting me to 7 edits per weeks. Odd. No matter... I decided to forge ahead. Come get me.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
A P80 is the best of all Glock worlds. Customize it as your go, (budget friendly) the frame is how Glock should build them, great to learn the inter actions of the various parts of a firearm.

Reactions: Caleb and racer88

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Nice slide, I did the stock slide as much as I wanted to go all out on one. Installed an old front Fiber Optic sight I had....still deciding on what I want on it. Inside, a Timney competition trigger (
) goes in soon as it arrives. I have a Black Yikes connector and L2D spiral firing pin installed.

Reactions: racer88

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I have the P80 parts. So much talk about the close tolerances of the P80 frames. You made the right choice in the tool for removing the tabs! Looks good. I like the gray frame better than the black also. BE AWARE of the pins you use. The upper block pin comes in two different types... one that is barbell and one that is Strike Ind with grooves that are like the trigger pin below it. I did not have any experience with Glock 19 type release pin spring as I only have a 43x Glock. Did not know I had to mess with the slide release to ensure the pin is loose of the release spring or you will mangle the spring and it is not a pretty sight! Same for release of the trigger pin from the round cut out in the Release also.

Never heard of the Rook rails They are different!

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
I used OEM lower parts when they were available and priced fair. I did have to do a little smithing to get them to line up correctly too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 369 Posts