Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wear this rig all day everyday and it's great! Comfort is top notch! Conceals very well, just figured I'd pass it along that these are great holsters! :pistols

John

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
+100 on the Crossbreed Supertuck. Extremely concealable, extremely comfortable. Yeah, maybe a little butt ugly, compared to the big-name custom leather pieces, but I wouldn't trade it.

Lifetime warranty is also a HUGE plus, and their customer service is excellent.

I'm hoping for one of their gun belts from Santa :)

-JT

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
+100 on the Crossbreed Supertuck. Extremely concealable, extremely comfortable. Yeah, maybe a little butt ugly, compared to the big-name custom leather pieces, but I wouldn't trade it.

Lifetime warranty is also a HUGE plus, and their customer service is excellent.

I'm hoping for one of their gun belts from Santa :)

-JT
It's concealed, don't have to be pretty, everything I read about them is positive. There is a new game in town similar in design to the Supertuck and only $45. shipped. He can't sell any now because of "legal status". I will try one when he gets it resolved. I carry with a "T" shirt and the grips are like sandpaper on bare skin but the Kholster has leather behind the whole pistol and would solve that problem.

http://www.kholster.com/

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
It's concealed, don't have to be pretty, everything I read about them is positive. There is a new game in town similar in design to the Supertuck and only $45. shipped. He can't sell any now because of "legal status". I will try one when he gets it resolved. I carry with a "T" shirt and the grips are like sandpaper on bare skin but the Kholster has leather behind the whole pistol and would solve that problem.

http://www.kholster.com/
The only problem with that type is you cant get a ful grip on the gun. Crossbreed sells a "Combat" supertuck..I have a regular one that I actually cut down to be able to access my firearm..the full leather cover impedes access when the need for speed is important.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I ordered the Crossbreed Super Tuck and leather Velcro belt a few days ago for my XD 9 Service. Should be delivered in a couple of weeks.. I cant wait :thumsup

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
The only problem with that type is you cant get a ful grip on the gun. Crossbreed sells a "Combat" supertuck..I have a regular one that I actually cut down to be able to access my firearm..the full leather cover impedes access when the need for speed is important.
I am using an IWB that I made myself and left leather behind the whole pistol. It works pretty well, the cant isn't good, the leather isn't quite heavy enough and if I make another I'll make these changes. The Kholster is the best I've seen for what I'm looking for. I may get a piece of Kydex and try to make a hybred like it if he can't get back into production. Another option for me is to ask Crossbreed to leave more leather on it for me. I find the leather behind the butt comfortable and not really in the way. One thing for sure, we're all differant when it comes to holsters but Crossbreed is doing something right for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts