Florida Concealed Carry banner

Out of state permit?

4137 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  birdman
I read somewhere that you have to have been living a certain amount of days in Florida before you apply for a permit, I think it was 90 days but still.

Now, thanks to some nice delays, it might take an additional 30 days or so before we get to get over to Miami. God know where we shall live in that time, but now to my question.

Can I as a legal alien in the US apply for a out of state permit? Does it make a difference how long I have been in California? I would like to get my permit before Obama turns the US into the UK..

Anyway, enjoy the 65 and sunny, here it is 55 and very wet.

1 - 1 of 14 Posts
You can apply for the Florida non-resident permit. Once you move and become a resident it converts to a resident permit with just a change of address request.
Excuse me...question here. Someone in Florida can answer this I hope. Let me get this straight. If I have a out of state CCW from florida and I submit for a address change "online" and it will automatically change to a resident? Is there proof that I have to show that I am a resident or anything. For example my mother lives in florida and if I change my address online and put her my address what happens? I am just curious to know what happens.
1 - 1 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.