Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on my way to bush garden then to Halloween horror night. I believe I can legally carry there but my cousin is tellin me no I can't. I am carrying but don't plan to take it to the parks. What's the deal? Can I, or can I not?

·
Registered
56 Posts
aaaaaaaa

I went to howl+scream last Saterday dinner show and the park who ever told you no is wrong :rolf there are no signs and no checks just some guy at the gate looking into bags.had my little buddy with me the hole whole time ..:dancingbanana pack away have fun :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you're going to Haloween Horror Nights at Universal, you'll have to go through a metal detector. Trust me, I know! :rolf

As for Bush Gardens in Tampa, I'm not sure.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Not sure , i work at bush gardens for the howl o scream event, the employee's are not aloud to carry and the secuirty almost allways has a pop-quiz search every year for us from what im told, so i dont carry. But i do feel naked, and they prohibit you from bringing it into the parking area as well, so i cant ride to and from with and take it off to go in... it really sucks. Normally i would just say **** them and carry, but i want my 100 bonus, and if i get fired i will not get it... I look at it like 450 rounds that i would not be able to buy lol.

BTW, im playing the doctor in the reconstruction house, stop by n say hi lol, would love to scare the : censored out of you. :drinks

YES WE HAVE BEER TOOOOOOO

·
Registered
95 Posts
It really is odd the "rules and regulations" that some places have.

At work, (on paper), we are not allowed to have firearms on company property. I asked my Boss this one day and he said, "Can you carry concealed legally?"....Yes...."That's fine then. I'd feel better knowing that at least somebody around here carries legally."

Spooky.

-Wraith

·
Registered
578 Posts
If you're going to Haloween Horror Nights at Universal, you'll have to go through a metal detector. Trust me, I know! :rolf

I just got back Sunday 10/13/08 and no problem in universal but when I crossed over to HHN I had to go through the metal detectors, Lot of LEO's:thumsup

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts

Also Universal has a Public School on thier Property so the question now is it like carrying a firearm on school grounds? whos willing to take that chance? this was one of thier reasons for not allowing employees to bring guns to work under the House bill allowing conceal weapons license holders to lock up guns in thier cars at work.something to think bout.

·
Registered
11,197 Posts
Also Universal has a Public School on thier Property so the question now is it like carrying a firearm on school grounds? whos willing to take that chance? this was one of thier reasons for not allowing employees to bring guns to work under the House bill allowing conceal weapons license holders to lock up guns in thier cars at work.something to think bout.
Universal's claim of being a public school campus is preposterous. If that were true, then every visitor to the park would have to 'check-in' with the school's front office, just like they have to at every real public school campus in Florida. And I'm fairly certain that the Orange County School Board has just about ZERO authority to regulate activities on Universal property.

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
oh believe me i agree i think its crazy,but im just not willing to take a chance carrying on thier property.

·
Super Moderator
19,799 Posts
As have I, and will do so again without hesitation..

Hiya, DeadEye.:drinks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts