Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that the price is up to $9.00 now:thumbsdwn Has anyone went to a show in that last few weeks? I dont think it's worth the $9 and gas to go with CDNN have some good prices now and some other web sites...

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
wow $9.00 i went back in may was $6.00 the july $8.00 so ow that people are buying guns up they gonna get a piece of the action too.well they can' blame it on the fuel prices now.

·
Registered
11,170 Posts
I'm guessing that they anticipate a huge crowd due to all the panic buying currently taking place, so why not raise the price? It's simple economics...supply and demand, baby. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ask for your NRA discount!

I went to a show recently and received an NRA discount. Just make sure you've got your card with you.

- Str8Shooter

·
Registered
514 Posts
swamprat were is it going to be at?I would love to go

·
Registered
204 Posts
You have to have a dealers pass to get in the Shot Show or you did last year anyways.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The gun show admission price varies by location. It is $7 in Fort Walton Beach, $6 in Pensacola and $9 in Orlando. I surmise the fee is based upon the perception of the show sponsor as to the economic viability of the market.

Have a day. Bang Gunley

·
Registered
469 Posts
Yep, went to the show

I went to the Orlando gun show last time they came around (Last week of November), that was where I picked up my S&W Sigma from the nice Shoot Straight folks. I might go the next time their in town to pick up some good deals on ammo, targets, etc..

Heck, I might even go with a co-worker or two, they've been wanting to look around as well ever since I got my S&W. :drinks

·
Registered
469 Posts
Indeed!

I'm just telling family members to just give me cash as holiday gifts. They'll go to my new show slush fund. :laughing

·
Registered
20 Posts
As I was "flush" on reloading supplies at the moment, I passed on going to the Orlando Gun Show. A friend that went said it was a rafter job. The line to get in was monstrous and never backed off during the 2½ hours he was there. So, if the show is a hoppin' an a jumpin', I guess they are pocketing a lot of extra $$$. I guess it's whatever the traffic will bear, and they know gun owners'll shell out. BTW: my friend said that anyone that was entering the show with a firearm was approached at least 20 times by people looking to buy. I'll more than likely go to the next show to gather more supplies. At least they haven't begun charging for parking. If that happens, I may just be taking the darn LYNX!

·
653 Posts
We got one coming up in Panama City at the Bay County Fairgrounds on January 10 and 11. $7 entry fee.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts