Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Make no mistake, the guy is plenty smart. He is cagey and clever and hard to pin down with the questioning. He is dangerous because he leans strongly one way. Sadly, we are, by necessity, adopting the same arguments used against Trump court nominees, that the the party in control is nominating someone who leans too much toward their views.

It would be nice to see a nominee more middle of the road but, our political system doesn’t really allow that anymore it seems.
Hi Mr. Shark .. Thankyou for this enlightenment and you put it into context . I guess I didn't want to hear that he is cagey , smart and hard to pin down . You are correct , after giving your post/reply a chance to really sink in to me . I do know he got grilled very well .

As for me , I am taking care of my wife and in the middle of modifying my S-10 radiator and system . It's hot as hell out in my garage , and i'm hanging in . It's all good with what i have to do daily . I just hope that this post doesn't come crossed as me being a whiner ! I've always been results oriented , just venting maybe.

P.S. - I guess reflecting back a bit , I think that my frustrations are spreading into my posts/replies on here . I'm just sick and tired of all the lying going on . At the same time being handcuffed with politicians hell bent on destroying our country from 'within'. Some past major adversaries have stated : "This is how to take America down" [ From Within ]:unsure:

Metaphorically i feel like i'm in a huge whirlpool vortex spinning drain , going down slowly . Satan is in charge at the White House for sure now ! Some day they will all have to pay the piper , and big time :mad:

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Did you miss Senator Kennedy’s q and a?
I actually did catch that one. I think Kennedy did the best of any I saw trying to pin him down. He could’ve pushed it a little further in questioning but he did better than the others I saw. When the politicians ask questions, they have so many other points of focus like re-election, how they appear on TV, offending the base etc. It would be refreshing if they would just hire it out to somebody who cross-examines people for a living. Then we could’ve seen some sparks fly.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
It would not be sooooo horrible if the people writing these bills had any at all knowledge of what they were writing a law against.
You would think that they would at least educate themselves on a subject but they don't.
Same for the Soros paid wimmin and puppet men that have absolutely no knowledge of firearms.
Ronnie

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER
21 - 23 of 23 Posts