Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals,
Haven’t posted in years, living quiet in rural SC. Had a lucky purchase some weeks ago, and at my now advancing age, I’m not quite sure how to approach this one. So here’s a video. I’ll look forward to remarks/opinions and will check in more often as my kids are going off to college and I’ll have more time for myself....

Reactions: Marilyn and brownie

·
Super Moderator
28,403 Posts
Wow Joe! Excellent pick-up and you're right, I can see where the pistol being in pristine condition in all original packaging from 30 years ago, that's a real lucky find that someone might want to preserve. Nice to see you posting, sir! 🤠

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
Nice score. So cool. Thanks for posting. Good to hear from you. Hope you post again some more.

Thanks,

·
Registered
20,602 Posts
great find joe...good to see you...

·
Registered
15,247 Posts
Nice pick up Joe. Must have cost you a pretty penny. If I wasn't looking to sell off all of mine I'd make you an offer..

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Nice score!

Welcome back!

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Great to hear from you again my friend. Don’t be a stranger. (y)

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Guys.....
Been doing my family responsibilities thing. Sold out of Boca two+ years ago. One son in Clemson pre-med, one is civilian DOD on Parris Island and in local college for his Associates, and my daughter is waiting on Alabama for med school. She’ll get it, but it’s up to her if she likes their scholarship offers. Life is busy!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,123 Posts
Hey Guys.....
Been doing my family responsibilities thing. Sold out of Boca two+ years ago. One son in Clemson pre-med, one is civilian DOD on Parris Island and in local college for his Associates, and my daughter is waiting on Alabama for med school. She’ll get it, but it’s up to her if she likes their scholarship offers. Life is busy!!!!
It’s great to hear from you Joe. Glad the kids are doing well.

·
Registered
54,735 Posts
Good to see your mug here again Joe. Nice score, glad the family is doing well. Stay sharp out there.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Joe, it is indeed good to see you here again. Sweet pistol, I think that was the first one developed for the feds after the Miami shoot out.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here’s one for y’all.
The video I posted here was taken down on then Smith and Wesson forums cause it contained the word “crap” and the phrase “bust its cherry”. And I got a subtle warning that “fishing for sales” is not allowed.
I think cause some swingin’ Richard questioned my video and I told him it was real.

·
Super Moderator
28,403 Posts
Here’s one for y’all.
The video I posted here was taken down on then Smith and Wesson forums cause it contained the word “crap” and the phrase “bust its cherry”. And I got a subtle warning that “fishing for sales” is not allowed.
I think cause some swingin’ Richard questioned my video and I told him it was real.
What Maroons (I'm a huge Waner Bros. cartoon fan)! 🤣

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Nice pistol, welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Joe, I remember some of your videos from a long time ago and thoroughly enjoyed them then. There are two 1911 forums and I remember someone telling me one of them was pretty decent and the other one was a bunch of nitpicking rule mongers. I had the same experience, I said something intending it to be pretty reasonable and some pinhead criticized me.

I confess when I read the title of your original post “old virgin pistol“ I was concerned that it dealt with a handgun that an old virgin would carry. I think most of the old virgins I have known carried revolvers, none carried 10mm.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts