Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
A dog as in singular...
How about 7 dogs, man killed by 7 dogs:
71-year-old man mauled to death by 7 dogs while walking to store

7 is a lot of dogs.
Walking down the street I typically (99% of the time) have a Glock with 16 - 18 rounds available before I'd be at slidelock and need to reload; these walks usually include my GSD and Bullmastiff which would in theory hinder at least two out of seven dogs.
However, (1% of the time) I'll go jogging (some slow version of it) wearing gym shorts with a Smartcarry and a Sig 365 so even when I'm carrying "light" I have 11 rounds of 9mm. Bullmastiff refuses to jog, but the GSD likes it; he finally gets to "walk" at a normal to him pace instead of my saunter. So, in theory GSD will hinder one dog; I say in theory because he will probably try to save himself by running away and dislocate my shoulder in the process. Fortunately, I always "jog" with GSD leash in my left hand, so my dominant hand will still be functional / available.
In the attacked by 7 dogs scenario in theory I have enough ammo to shoot 7 dogs, assuming they don't run away when the shooting starts and continue to attack. I hate to image the potential for ricochet off the street in a residential area and I'm probably getting bit regardless.

In that scenario I have enough ammo to cover 7 attacking dogs, none of which run away when the shooting starts; but, someone with a snub revolver would not. Even if they hit 5/5 they still have two dogs remaining; they can choke one dog but not both, getting bit for sure. I did not say snubs are capacity deficient, but I think it and nothing will change my mind.
In before they have a knife too; I thought of it, didn't get to correct me. 馃榿:LOL::geek:

Registered
One will be hard pressed to choke a dog out, ask me how I know LOL
Fortunately, I've never had to try to.
My Bullmastiff is very friendly, loves everybody; vet can give him shots with no muzzle required.
He is 145# of fairly solid muscle friendly. A unfriendly dog his size could be a handful.
Plant Dog Green Carnivore Dog breed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts