·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A dog as in singular...
How about 7 dogs, man killed by 7 dogs:
71-year-old man mauled to death by 7 dogs while walking to store

7 is a lot of dogs.
Walking down the street I typically (99% of the time) have a Glock with 16 - 18 rounds available before I'd be at slidelock and need to reload; these walks usually include my GSD and Bullmastiff which would in theory hinder at least two out of seven dogs.
However, (1% of the time) I'll go jogging (some slow version of it) wearing gym shorts with a Smartcarry and a Sig 365 so even when I'm carrying "light" I have 11 rounds of 9mm. Bullmastiff refuses to jog, but the GSD likes it; he finally gets to "walk" at a normal to him pace instead of my saunter. So, in theory GSD will hinder one dog; I say in theory because he will probably try to save himself by running away and dislocate my shoulder in the process. Fortunately, I always "jog" with GSD leash in my left hand, so my dominant hand will still be functional / available.
In the attacked by 7 dogs scenario in theory I have enough ammo to shoot 7 dogs, assuming they don't run away when the shooting starts and continue to attack. I hate to image the potential for ricochet off the street in a residential area and I'm probably getting bit regardless.

In that scenario I have enough ammo to cover 7 attacking dogs, none of which run away when the shooting starts; but, someone with a snub revolver would not. Even if they hit 5/5 they still have two dogs remaining; they can choke one dog but not both, getting bit for sure. I did not say snubs are capacity deficient, but I think it and nothing will change my mind.
In before they have a knife too; I thought of it, didn't get to correct me. :geek:
You will need a bit more than 17 rounds of 9mm to defeat the dog in the video

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I already get at least 20 scam calls a day on my house and cell phone.
Some of you are now putting twitter crap out on this forum and twitter wants my telephone numbers.
No way are they getting my numbers because I do think they already have them.
Ronnie
Just in case you did not get the memo, everything and I do mean everything about your life is in a data base somewhere that is available to legitimate users or is for sale on the dark web. Medical records financial records everything even your DNA records are for sale if you ever used a service like 23 and me.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts