1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,233 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,233 Posts
Pretty much all recovered.
I can play guitar fine, and the only “leftovers” from the dog attack are a lump between/behind the knuckles of my left hand ring and middle fingers (it looks like a misplaced knuckle), and the numb to the touch area just behind my little and ring fingers on the back of my left hand.
The numbness in my fingers has gone away, so this last numb area likely will at some point. The longest time for nerve damage in my hands that I can recall was @ two years for numbness to go away.

As I recall; you had a much scarier K-9 encounter than I did!
Glad to know you've recovered from most of your injuries and I'm hoping what's left of the numbness will subside, too.

Nah, my encounter with an attacking dog wasn't as scary as yours and the dog didn't actually bite, although I was convinced I was about a half second from getting mauled. I'm still not sure how I was able to convince that large Sheppard or Belgian Malinois (can't remember which) to stop his attack. It was the DPRofMD so I wasn't carrying weapons of any kind while out on that distance run, because I couldn't legally, but I did the only thing I could and yelled "NO" so loudly as I starred him down that he stopped dead in his tracks just short of my posit. Maybe he was afraid I was going to bite him, I was so angry at the owner for letting him run loose.

Regardless, I didn't actually get attacked like you did. So NO, my encounter wasn't nearly as scary as yours! 😧

Reactions: MPDC66 and brownie

·
Super Moderator
32,233 Posts
Well; I’ll try that if there’s ever a next time.
”Hey boy; how ya’ doin’” didn’t work out so well for me! 🤣

I must be thinking about Brownie’s “encounter.”
Yes, I believe it's brownie's encounter you're thinking of, too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts