Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a competitive NSCA Tournament Sporting Clays/Shotgun shooter for over 20 years and have lived in Ocala, Florida for most of my life and grew up here. I am an amateur gunsmith and have greatly enjoyed working on Eastern Bloc Rifles, notably the AK-47 and studying the history of them extensively. Also, the FAL rifle.

If anyone has any questions regarding the above, I will try and help.

Thanks to all.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville.

·
Super Moderator
27,083 Posts
Welcome again from Palm Beach County, CubaLibre! 🤠

Member ArthurDent is in Ocala, I believe.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Bienvenido! Cuba Libre es my trago favorito. Soy gringo, pero pase mi ninez en Venezuela (hace MUCHO tiempo).

Welcome. Your screen name (Cuba Libre) is my favorite cocktail. I'm American, but I grew up in Venezuela (a LONG time ago).

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Welcome! I’m in Ocala as well. Haven’t done much sporting clays shooting, but was a very active trap and skeet shooter when I was younger.
I have a Chinese ak47 with a thumb hole stock I’d like to convert to a folder and composite fore end so any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
579 Posts
I am a competitive NSCA Tournament Sporting Clays/Shotgun shooter for over 20 years and have lived in Ocala, Florida for most of my life and grew up here. I am an amateur gunsmith and have greatly enjoyed working on Eastern Bloc Rifles, notably the AK-47 and studying the history of them extensively. Also, the FAL rifle.

If anyone has any questions regarding the above, I will try and help.

Thanks to all.

·
Registered
6,138 Posts
Welcome from PBC! With a screen name like that, you must be a cool person like myself.

PS: Be careful when the gringo tries to speak Spanish at you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts