Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The NRA Memberships- Special DISCOUNTS are ONLY available until 3-25-13.
The Regular LIFE Membership is usually $1,000, so the $300 Paid in Full price is a great value... and you are supporting efforts to protect our freedoms & the Second Amendment Right to keep & bear arms.
Contact me SOON: Col Ben Findley at (850) 484-3221 or by email: [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The great value now is the $300 LIFE NRA Membership! This will help our cause for the 2nd Amendment Gun Rights. Join or Renew to the LIFE Membership for a Special Discount.

Time is limited & we all need to take action NOW... this is just one opportunity.

Best regards!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Already got my free Line of Duty membership.
Me too! It goes along great with my life membership and ILA contributions! Everyone should join and support the NRA-ILA. I got the life membership (more than $300 then) and now give my normal yearly membership amount to the NRA-ILA along with small monthly contributions that come directly from my check. Thanks NRA!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5 Steps to Take NOW to Support Our Second Amendment Gun Rights- ARTICLE

Read Article at:www.usacarry.com/5-steps-take-support-second-amendment-gun-rights

Freedom & Gun Rights NOW!

Col (Dr) Benjamin Findley, USAFR (Ret)
NRA-Certified Pistol Instructor & NRA Range Safety Officer
FL Concealed Carry Weapons License Instructor
USA Concealed Carry Registered Instructor
Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network Affiliated Instructor
U.S. Air Force Small Arms Training & "Expert" Qualified
International Defensive Pistol Association "Marksman" Qualified

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3-31-13
Just wanted to let you know that the Special Discounts for the NRA Memberships still exist, e.g. the $25 annual membership. However, the $300 Life Membership has now expired.

Contact me if you are interested in the discounted NRA Memberships.

Regards & "Always Shoot Straight,"

Col Ben
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts