Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
15,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
South Florida Gun School will be doing an Instructor Course for Basic Pistol at Gator Gun And Archery 11/20/22-11/21/22.
There are only 5 seats available. Cost is 400.00 and it includes BIT.
There is a prerequisite of the Basic Pistol Shooting Course.

Call Bob Harvey
1-561-715-7198

Reactions: BeerHunter

· Registered
16,548 Posts
Just thought I'd add some words of encouragement for those who might consider taking this course.

(I took the Pistol Instructor course before I knew Bob. But, I took my RSO course with Bob. Thumbs up!)

I'm keeping my day job, so this wasn't an occupational decision. :)

Why did I take it? For my own enlightenment. It was a great course, and I learned plenty. I like having "credentials" and knowledge in areas that interest me or in which I am active.

I'll admit also using the credentials as "leverage" in any "debates" with anti-gunners who think their "sources" know more about guns and ACTUAL gun safety than I do.

I think it's good for any gun owner / firearms enthusiast to educate himself / herself as much as possible. These courses are an excellent way to do that.

· Registered
1,713 Posts
I took the NRA instructor course in 2010 from a school in Columbus, Ohio. Well worth the money and time invested, simply from a learning standpoint.

· Registered
2,119 Posts
If you can make it Bob’ class you should just do it. They say you really never know something until you teach it. I have taken every NRA instructor course currently available. I learn something in every class. It may be a better technique, a better way to teach, or a different way to do something that will work better for some students. Heck I got my Florida CWP in 1987 when they first went “shall Issue “ using an old Ohio Hunter Safety class from when I was in Boy Scouts, but rarely carried until after I took the NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home instructor course.

· Registered
1,834 Posts
I took the course from Bob. Been to a lot of state required courses to get my creds for Florida police standards to instruct other members in my department. But I will say this, Bob has a lot of knowledge, is a great instructor and his past experiences that he passes on to students in the class is priceless. No one that takes his class is disappointed.

· Registered
5,290 Posts
I took this class with warrior princess in 2005 ish and it was well worth the time and money. Bob does a good job of explaining the basics spiced up with tales only a marine could tell.

Reactions: Rick McC.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts